💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

ionnalee / iamamiwhoami - Samaritan

venusfly

Featured Posts

venusfly

ionnalee (iamamiwhoami) finally released their new single Samaritan along with its audiovisual :giveup: its so good :giveup:

HauntingHollow

I am slayed and confused :giveup: but i love it :giveup: hope this is going to be more than just one song :giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

venusfly
1 hour ago, Moncher said:

I am slayed and confused :giveup: but i love it :giveup: hope this is going to be more than just one song :giveup:

hopefully :giveup:

Omg queen of bops and visuals :music:

This is soo good :firega:

The earth shattered, the sky opened, The rain was fire but we were wooden

FrozenKookie

I love iamamiwhoami's discography, and this didn't disappoint me. She has now clearer vocals like how Grimes transitioned from Visions to Art Angels. I'll follow Jonna Lee no matter what <3

juju

Me this morning before #Samaritan

tumblr_mqg86v1ldA1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

After the video

tumblr_msxrv0e13Z1rsvhtvo6_400.gif

Spoiler

Can this woman ever disappoint?? :giveup: Is it even physically possible for her??? :giveup::giveup: The imagery, the commentary, everything... on POINT :air: 

❀ x ❀

FrozenKookie

Stream it now!!

juju
2 minutes ago, FrozenKookie said:

Stream it now!!

FINALLY :giveup: been waiting ALL day :air: 

❀ x ❀

FrozenKookie
Just now, jujubae said:

FINALLY :giveup: been waiting ALL day :air: 

YES! I checked it like an hour ago and still not there. But it's already posted on Spotify.

She still has the roots of iamamiwhoami with her. She just made it now aggressive and extrovert on this song. It just slays!

juju
2 minutes ago, FrozenKookie said:

YES! I checked it like an hour ago and still not there. But it's already posted on Spotify.

She still has the roots of iamamiwhoami with her. She just made it now aggressive and extrovert on this song. It just slays!

Typing it in on Spotify, they still have no idea what this is about :giveup: I need to add it to a mix already ugh come ON

❀ x ❀

MY QUEEN IS BACK :giveup: I am slayed to the bottom of the universe, how can she just keep on getting better and better with the years? 2017 is finally saved for me, musically speaking.

Archived