Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Alejandro becomes Gaga's third video to reach 300M

JHS

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has also sold more than 5M copies all around the world, being one of her best selling songs:firega:

Radio Ga Ga
2 hours ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Yes but she wasn't only refreing to her. Some days later she was asked about it and she said this:

“Lately, I’ve just been seeing some things that are kind of… not something I would do, I guess. Like, you know, when Madonna was on the cross (on her most recent world tour).”

“(People say) I’m a very hypocritical person, ‘How do you say that and (sing), I Kissed a Girl? Spirituality and sexuality are two separate things. When you decide to put it into the same subject, it gets interesting for some people. Everyone knows… I’ve said 100 times on my Twitter: ‘I’m one of the biggest Lady GaGa and Madonna and Russell Brand fans.’ Some people have different view points.”

I guess that's a valid point, cuz she's religious and Alejandro was kinda disturbing back then when I watched it too

But then if she doesn't like it, she should just not watch it. It's like horror movies, no one is forcing u to watch them.

Jorge Gonzalez Varela
7 hours ago, Camore said:

Don't forget to watch this masterpiece too! :giggle:

No thanks, once was enough. :classy:

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

Archived