Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Cher says Lady Gaga and Xtina are the Cher of the 21st century?

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

Featured Posts

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

Cher mentioned Lady Gaga in a recent interview in which she talked about a serie of 30 shows she will do in Las Vegas and also said that while she was in Las Vegas, Britney Spears and JLO were wearing baby clothes.

Cher thinks could follow in her iconic footsteps, well, nobody's quite got it she said but the closest artist is Lady Gaga:

"Christina Aguilera certainly has got that, her own thing happening," she shared. "And I wouldn't say, I wouldn't say [Lady] Gaga. Gaga and I have more of a, kind of a... our looks pass in the night, you know? Our looks pass in the night."

I think she wanted to say that Lady Gaga and Cher can wear a look that they will never use again, but that will be remembered forever.

Cher+dice+que+Lady+Gaga+y+Christina+Agui

http://www.etonline.com/news/211853_exclusive_cher_on_outlasting_britney_spears_and_jennifer_lopez_i_was_doing_vegas_when_they_were_rompers/

http://www.music-news.com/news/UK/103875/Cher-I-was-in-Vegas-when-Britney-Spears-was-in-a-romper

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel
2 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

love her..

but, I rather Gaga being Gaga.. not on the shdow of an artist..

True, of course.

But it is an interesting analogy. Cher has a very unique career, and Gaga's could be akin to that. Hmm.

3 points in and ready for more

Saint Hollywood

As much as Cher is a respected legend and all, Gaga is Gaga, and that's how she'll be remembered. :firega:

kabirartfling

Lady gaga is the next lady gaga. No one can be like her. :firega::firega::firega::firega::firega:

Give your love to me

Dutch

Gosh, I love this woman. And everything Cher says is true.
Now release a collab. Please.
Cher-Cries.jpg

WhenWeRise

Hate to kill the mood here, but this was what Cher actually said:

"Christina [Aguilera] certainly has got that, her own thing happening," she shared. "And I wouldn't say, I wouldn't say [Lady] Gaga. Gaga and I have more of a, kind of a... our looks pass in the night, you know? Our looks pass in the night."

http://www.etonline.com/news/211853_exclusive_cher_on_outlasting_britney_spears_and_jennifer_lopez_i_was_doing_vegas_when_they_were_rompers/

TimisaMonster

When a legend recognizes a legend...

c2c1QV3.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Economy

I read the article and i dont think thats exactly what she said

She said Christina was doing her own thing and then she said "i WOULDNT say Gaga" which she then went on to say something about looks passing thru the night??? :huh: 

She wasnt very clear tbh and although she didnt appear to be dissing Gaga, i dont think Cher was implying Gaga would follow her footsteps

her thought was incomplete. I cant makeout what she meant tbh. I love her but I can never figure out what shes saying :saladga: 

Archived