Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Backstage Package question

Buckshotwon

Featured Posts

RAMROD
12 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

If they do it early enough I could see time being less of an issue? They said the experience will start before doors. Doors are usually around 6PM. It shouldn't take Gaga much more than an hour and a half or so to get ready. She goes onstage at 9. Say the meet and greets are at 6, that's plenty of time to meet everyone.

after the show she's tired and they have a venue curfew

The M&G will happen during the opening acts. The disclaimer had stated that by getting the package, one will have to miss the opening acts altogether. So it will be quite rushed M&G.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

51 minutes ago, Spock said:

I'm pretty sure there will be some sort of meet and greet and that the pictures will be individual. These things always change by the time they actually happen 

I really hope so! (considering the price of the ticket :D)

I'm just wondering how many backstage tickets they have sold - like 20 or 30?

loving you is cherry pie ♥

drinkmytears
32 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The M&G will happen during the opening acts. The disclaimer had stated that by getting the package, one will have to miss the opening acts altogether. So it will be quite rushed M&G.

I mean we just don't know. We don't know if they sold 10 packages or 100.

Saying you might miss the opening act doesn't mean it's exclusively during the opening act. 

Nobody really knows until it happens

14 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Nobody really knows until it happens

ugh but i wanna know haha :poot:

loving you is cherry pie ♥

drinkmytears
19 minutes ago, TOBI said:

I really hope so! (considering the price of the ticket :D)

I'm just wondering how many backstage tickets they have sold - like 20 or 30?

Email and ask? Maybe they'll tell you

• 3 weeks later...
MANiCURE

In most of the UK , its roughly 24 tickets that were sold. In other countries there has been a much higher amount on sale

VIPNation refuse to state numbers, but some of us have counted the seats as they have gone on sale out of interest

Not The Real Gaga
26 minutes ago, MANiCURE said:

In most of the UK , its roughly 24 tickets that were sold. In other countries there has been a much higher amount on sale

VIPNation refuse to state numbers, but some of us have counted the seats as they have gone on sale out of interest

How many did they sell for ArtRave? Meet & Greet Packages?

24 would mean 4 pictures. And I don't consider it as a Meet & Greet this time. I bought the UBP too, but the circumstances aren't as nice and special as the last time she did M&G's, I think. Especially not for the amount of money they asking for those tickets. But, I still got them since it's my dream to be closer to her than 100 metres. 

GagaxGrande
4 minutes ago, Unites said:How many did they sell for ArtRave? Meet & Greet Packages?

24 would mean 4 pictures. And I don't consider it as a Meet & Greet this time. I bought the UBP too, but the circumstances aren't as nice and special as the last time she did M&G's, I think. Especially not for the amount of money they asking for those tickets. But, I still got them since it's my dream to be closer to her than 100 metres. 

In the netherlands they were €1000. So the M&G got more expensive. 

I was going to get one but the group picture really put me off. I'm going to three shows tho, and i'll be waiting at her hotels to hopefully meet her ❤

xoxo, Joanne

Buckshotwon
1 hour ago, MANiCURE said:

Yes, I have row 3, seat 11 in Milano and there are 15 seats per row. So I guess the other 40 seats may be UBP too

Archived