💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Backstage Package question

Buckshotwon

Featured Posts

Buckshotwon

I always dreamed about meeting Gaga and asking her to write something on my hand to make a tattoo of it. And now I have a Backstage package for one of the shows. I know it only features a group photo-op (no M&G etc.), but what do you think guys, if there are any chances she will do it if I ask?

Sepsami

I can't imagine her refusing it if you ask her, she's always been very kind and personal with her fans, she'll definitely do it! :diane:

What do you want her to write?

Buckshotwon
13 minutes ago, TOBI said:

Hey I have the same plan haha, really hope it works! :excited2:

We'll see! What show do you attend?

7 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

I can't imagine her refusing it if you ask her, she's always been very kind and personal with her fans, she'll definitely do it! :diane:

What do you want her to write?

I do not want something particular, like anything she wants to! I will appreciate it forever:kara:

Sepsami
Just now, Buckshotwon said:

I do not want something particular, like anything she wants to! I will appreciate it forever:kara:

#StreamMillionReasons

:poot:

4 minutes ago, Buckshotwon said:

The show in Collogne.

Haha same, probably 'JOANNE' or something :)

loving you is cherry pie ♥

Buckshotwon
9 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

#StreamMillionReasons

:poot:

Sure if it will help:derpga:

Nicole

The worst thing that could happen is she could say no. It's always worth asking, I know people who asked backstage and she gladly did it. 

Don't be too upset if for whatever reason she does say no though - it's disappointing seeing fans get their hopes up for something (not tattoos in particular) and have a negative view when something doesn't happen the way they imagined. 

I would however maybe start thinking of something that you might want in particular to save time (which is often an issue especially when M&Gs are after the show when she's tired). Is there a particular song you like, or a quote or an album that you love? There's plenty of time to think about it, but I'm sure it'd be lovely if she does any up surprising you! Good luck :)

Buckshotwon
3 minutes ago, Nicole said:

The worst thing that could happen is she could say no. It's always worth asking, I know people who asked backstage and she gladly did it. 

Don't be too upset if for whatever reason she does say no though - it's disappointing seeing fans get their hopes up for something (not tattoos in particular) and have a negative view when something doesn't happen the way they imagined. 

I would however maybe start thinking of something that you might want in particular to save time (which is often an issue especially when M&Gs are after the show when she's tired). Is there a particular song you like, or a quote or an album that you love? There's plenty of time to think about it, but I'm sure it'd be lovely if she does any up surprising you! Good luck :)

Thank you so much for your response!:) I won't be upset at all, knowing it now takes place before the show and she may have no time. And thank you for your advice, I will think about something particular to ask for. 

Nicole
1 minute ago, Buckshotwon said:

Thank you so much for your response!:) I won't be upset at all, knowing it now takes place before the show and she may have no time. And thank you for your advice, I will think about something particular to ask for. 

Wow they're before the show now? Time will definitely be a factor more so than tiredness in that case. Regardless though, I hope everything works out for you!

10 minutes ago, Nicole said:

Thanks :) Just not too sure what to think about this whole backstage thing for this tour. Its the first time that I have a ticket like that but it seems like its not the same experience as it was with previous shows where there was a M&G after the show. Dunno if it'll just be a quick group picture before the show starts. Guess we will have to wait and see...

loving you is cherry pie ♥

Buckshotwon
6 minutes ago, Nicole said:

Wow they're before the show now? Time will definitely be a factor more so than tiredness in that case. Regardless though, I hope everything works out for you!

Yes they are now. Thank you, I hope too!

Nicole
9 minutes ago, TOBI said:

Thanks :) Just not too sure what to think about this whole backstage thing for this tour. Its the first time that I have a ticket like that but it seems like its not the same experience as it was with previous shows where there was a M&G after the show. Dunno if it'll just be a quick group picture before the show starts. Guess we will have to wait and see...

While the last experience for artRave was great in theory, I think it would have been very hard for her to be able to satisfy the expectations of fans every single night. She's human - she would have gotten tired, sick or even just not in the mood to spent an hour with fans backstage. There was a lot of dissatisfaction where the quality of the time with her was uneven between shows and considering the price it wasn't a good look. I think this time around she and her team have tried to balance the wants of her fans with her own needs, and doing the M&G before the show was probably decided to ensure she has time to get adequate rest after shows.

I'm sure you will get the opportunity to say something to her or have a brief exchange of words, but I think you'll have to initiate the conversation directly to her if you want to have that experience. The only downside is that other people will be there (however at artRave there was the security and the photographer, it was a bit awkward haha). 

Spock

I'm pretty sure there will be some sort of meet and greet and that the pictures will be individual. These things always change by the time they actually happen 

who will love me when the night is over

drinkmytears
30 minutes ago, Nicole said:

If they do it early enough I could see time being less of an issue? They said the experience will start before doors. Doors are usually around 6PM. It shouldn't take Gaga much more than an hour and a half or so to get ready. She goes onstage at 9. Say the meet and greets are at 6, that's plenty of time to meet everyone.

after the show she's tired and they have a venue curfew

Archived