💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LittleMonsters.com Hacked

BoomKack

Featured Posts

Zilla

Did they even email us to notify us? That's bullshit

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alfonso

Apparently I got hacked too, not only in Littlemonsters.com but also in Tumblr :toofunny:

Little Monsters: In approximately January 2017, the Lady Gaga fan site known as "Little Monsters" suffered a data breach that impacted 1 million accounts. The data contained usernames, email addresses, dates of birth and bcrypt hashes of passwords.

Compromised data: Dates of birth, Email addresses, Passwords, Usernames

tumblr: In early 2013, tumblr suffered a data breach which resulted in the exposure of over 65 million accounts. The data was later put up for sale on a dark market website and included email addresses and passwords stored as salted SHA1 hashes.

Compromised data: Email addresses, Passwords

Going to change my passwords now :stalkga:

(But I´m assuming that they only get the account info, so they can´t really access your email if they don´t have the password, unless you used the same one for both accounts :v. Am I right?)

Alfonso
1 hour ago, Zilla said:

Did they even email us to notify us? That's bullshit

No, but not long time ago I tried to enter to my account and the site didn't let me in, then I thought that I forgot the password so I tried to change it but I never could.. :grr:

So, I´m going to try again now to see what happens :v

Dutch
1 hour ago, Martin Garrix said:

:sweat:  oops, im a flop, and yeah Martin slays :firega:  i love him and his music soooo much + he's a daddy :hor: 

Haha, no you're not! :hug:
He's cute and his music is amazing indeed! He's a little bit young to be a daddy tho. :giggle:

• 2 weeks later...
Blade
On 11.3.2017 at 11:15 AM, JourneyToAvalon said:

Ikr! So I need to download the app to reset my password or deactivate my account?

Good lord, no. :deadbanana: 

I don't even remember which password I used there. :saladga: 

On 11.3.2017 at 10:26 AM, ChicaSkas said:

Hmm. I tried to login on my computer and it doesn't allow it to be accessed. Seems LM.com is mobile only now?!

Does anyone of you know what the App is called now? I can't find it :( 

Spoiler

Btw I know I just bumped this thread but I feel like this is important enough to do so.

avalon x
15 hours ago, vocalqueef said:

Does anyone of you know what the App is called now? I can't find it :(

Hide contents

Btw I know I just bumped this thread but I feel like this is important enough to do so.

Not sure if you use Android or iOS but you'll find both links here - http://littlemonsters.com/  :sara: 

The name is just "Little Monsters".

xoxo cupcakke

Thankfully, my information wasn't part of the breach, but thank God I deleted my Yahoo accounts. They deserve to be bought out by Verizon after their security breach

SychosSoChic

The internet is so unsafe nowadays :awkney:

Luckily my account was deleted a long time, so I don't have to worry, and my email requires two way verification, but it's scary for those who put up pictures of themselves and actually had sensitive information there.

Changed my passwords anyway, I always change them every few months.

I will not however check that youvebeenpwned thing, it'll give a me a panic attack I just know it, and I'm out of anxiety medication :air:

Edit: I conquered my anxiety and checked, and I haven't been pwned, the only time was my Tumblr in 2013, and I never used or use it and I'm about to delete it anyway so :air:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Blade
28 minutes ago, SychosSoChic said:

The internet is so unsafe nowadays :awkney:

Luckily my account was deleted a long time, so I don't have to worry, and my email requires two way verification, but it's scary for those who put up pictures of themselves and actually had sensitive information there.

Changed my passwords anyway, I always change them every few months.

I will not however check that youvebeenpwned thing, it'll give a me a panic attack I just know it, and I'm out of anxiety medication :air:

Edit: I conquered my anxiety and checked, and I haven't been pwned, the only time was my Tumblr in 2013, and I never used or use it and I'm about to delete it anyway so :air:

How does one delete his littlemonsters.com account?

I just re-downloaded the app and now that I'm logged in, I have no idea how to delete my profile...

SychosSoChic
10 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

How does one delete his littlemonsters.com account?

I just re-downloaded the app and now that I'm logged in, I have no idea how to delete my profile...

I did it YEAAAAAAAAAAARS ago. Long before it became an app.

Like I made an account coz I was curious back in like 2014 or something, saw the fuqery, and deleted it. My account literally lasted 5 minutes.

Sorry I couldn't be more help :huh:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived