Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LittleMonsters.com Hacked

BoomKack

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

well darn. I used to use that site

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

Hmm. I tried to login on my computer and it doesn't allow it to be accessed. Seems LM.com is mobile only now?!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

avalon x
45 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Hmm. I tried to login on my computer and it doesn't allow it to be accessed. Seems LM.com is mobile only now?!

Ikr! So I need to download the app to reset my password or deactivate my account?

Good lord, no. :deadbanana: 

I don't even remember which password I used there. :saladga: 

I think I used my mom's!

tumblr_lthgxvBhXV1qhtx2no2_500.gif

IllumiMark

Pwned by Adobe, Tumblr and LittleMonsters. I have already changed all my passwords to be sure, but I do not really care that much (on Tumblr and Little Monsters I just liked/reblogged Gaga quotes, landscapes and Gaga stuff).

Helxig

Apparently my Myspace account was pwned in 2008, but the data wasn't sold off until May last year :udidnt:

And my Tumblr in 2013. And my LM.com this year. Gawd.

Do I have to change my f.ucking passwords on everything -_-

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

RAMROD

Tbh, you need to change your passwords every 3-6 months, regardless. That is advisable. I did that.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

IllumiMark
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Tbh, you need to change your passwords every 3-6 months, regardless. That is advisable. I did that.

I'd do that but if I constantly change my password it's hard to remember it (even if I quite use the same devices).

RAMROD
Just now, IllumiMark said:

I'd do that but if I constantly change my password it's hard to remember it (even if I quite use the same devices).

Just use something that unique to you but also not easy to crack so you can remember easier tbh

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FrankGutz
On 7/3/2017 at 4:01 PM, Dutch said:

I once was in a chat with Gaga on that site tho. :cryga:

i was like 3 but all of the ended being a fake Gaga :cryga:  i cried

scared rn, oh ****!! i dont even remember my username

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Dutch
Just now, Martin Garrix said:

i was like 3 but all of the ended being a fake Gaga :cryga:  i cried

scared rn, oh ****!! i dont even remember my username

Lmao, yeah, there were a lot of fake Gagas, but that one time she was the real one. But the chat lagged and she only could type three messages and left. :sharon:

I like your username here btw. :diane:

FrankGutz
15 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Lmao, yeah, there were a lot of fake Gagas, but that one time she was the real one. But the chat lagged and she only could type three messages and left. :sharon:

I like your username here btw:diane:

ik,, the real Gaga was there a few times, sadly never when i was on :cryga:  

oh, thanks, so you know who i am? :gum::ph34r:  first time ever i change my name, ill go back to the original one, one day maybe

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

VOLANTIS

Can't believe someone found a way to kill something that's already dead.. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Dutch
17 minutes ago, Martin Garrix said:

ik,, the real Gaga was there a few times, sadly never when i was on :cryga:  

oh, thanks, so you know who i am? :gum::ph34r:  first time ever i change my name, ill go back to the original one, one day maybe

I don't know your previous username tho, but of course I know who Martin Garrix is. He's from the Netherlands like me, haha. :firega:

FrankGutz
12 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I don't know your previous username tho, but of course I know who Martin Garrix is. He's from the Netherlands like me, haha. :firega:

:sweat:  oops, im a flop, and yeah Martin slays :firega:  i love him and his music soooo much + he's a daddy :hor: 

Archived