Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My #TayGa Theory (Sinner's Prayer: The Re-Up)

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

youandi

Everyone's theories on this make a lot of sense! I can't get my head round her actually falling out of love with him though because whilst it was still up in the air, it seemed like she still loved him, with the Instagram post and the things she's said to fans but I dunno 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katharine Hepburn

I think the baggage was her letting go of the pain of her abuse :huh:

xoxo Joanne

i was never sure with their relationship since day one tbh but...... im glad they're over. tayga seems fake to me i dont know dont come at me for my opinion :grr: 

August Blue

You are right 

KR93moD.gif 

And Im afraid of this Carino guy 

KR93moD.gif 

I hope he's not with her just for money and fame 

KR93moD.gif 

August Blue
6 minutes ago, chan said:

i was never sure with their relationship since day one tbh but...... im glad they're over. tayga seems fake to me i dont know dont come at me for my opinion :grr: 

:neyde: 

doppelganger

One thing is obvious : Gaga is the "sinner"/"tramp"/"red devil" in sinner's prayer. Something happened after at "the mountain"  ie they relationship was damaged or they have already broken up. I thought the incident at "Daddy's feast" was Taylor making a scene, shocking everyone except Gaga herself (who has seen that side of Taylor that is perhaps not the best version of himself). 

The song also suggests that the break up isn't caused by anything in particular - which explains her guilt / sin. Gaga probably doesn't want to be settle down so young  

The song is a piece of art. 

ezrajones
6 hours ago, Californian100 said:

This honestly makes a lot of sense, I get hate for saying that maybe Gaga was the bad seed in the relationship, and I get dragged to the pits of hell :neyde: 

It's not that she's a bad person. She was just emotionally "not there" for Taylor. She realized it was wrong - even if all her fans and family felt it was right.

Gaga

Cerny

So that's why she scrapped the original LG5, it was full of tracks about her love for Taylor...

img_7726x3k78.gif

Jk, I don't know and I don't want to know about her past or current relationships, but this theory seems plausible.

Have you considered writing for a living? I think you have a lot of potential. 

Schwerk

This is my favorite Joanne song and I think this does seem to make a lot of sense. 

I do think the second verse is not about her sister, but about her younger self when she was dating Luc and possibly planned to marry him as well. 

Also I wonder if it played a part in their break-up that Taylor isn't as successful an actor as he hoped to be and Gaga got instant recognition? Ofcourse he supported her, but it could've fuelled insecurities.

I do believe Gaga is the one who felt it was better to break it off and that it came as a total surprise to Taylor. I think she wanted to wake him up by showing him she needed more from him. Hoping he would show her he could change, but after they broke up realizing he wouldn't change and that it was for the better. 

To me Perfect Illusion and Million Reasons are predominantly about Taylor as well.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Schwerk
2 hours ago, doppelganger said:

One thing is obvious : Gaga is the "sinner"/"tramp"/"red devil" in sinner's prayer. Something happened after at "the mountain"  ie they relationship was damaged or they have already broken up. I thought the incident at "Daddy's feast" was Taylor making a scene, shocking everyone except Gaga herself (who has seen that side of Taylor that is perhaps not the best version of himself). 

The song also suggests that the break up isn't caused by anything in particular - which explains her guilt / sin. Gaga probably doesn't want to be settle down so young  

The song is a piece of art. 

They literally came down the mountain when they went skiing back in March 2016

lady-gaga-taylor-kinney-park-city-operat

After which she posted this instagram:

Maybe the emotional feeling of freedom going down the slopes made her clear her head and giving Taylor little hints on what more she wanted out of the relationship?

I feel these last posts of her with his friends we're just for her to see them all one last time because they became her friends too but she wasn't sure they'd still be when she broke up with Taylor.

To me these posts from Taylor's beach shed are intriguing:

And when they all went to the race track together other people posted pics of Gaga and Taylor together, but she just put pics without him on insta.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

RonnieGagz

So she break up with a fking hot and handsome man to date this strange man go seems like her dad...

Okay, I guess :poot:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

PunkTheFunk
17 hours ago, Edonis said:

I'm shocked you haven't been dragged for filth :madge: Most people with similar views are snatched faster than they can say extramarital experimentation  :madge:

I'm shocked too tbh

_fcZP9nG.gif

PunkTheFunk
13 hours ago, CustomGueseppi said:

I think the baggage was her letting go of the pain of her abuse :huh:

It probably is mostly about that. I just think it's a coincidence that her relationship goes downhill/she starts writing Sinner's Prayer in the weeks after she posts that :madge:  Her baggage could mean n-e-thing.

Glamourpuss

I think the relationship was too perfect and too "safe" for lack of a better word. I think they hit a rut where she started fantasising and realising she wanted more excitement and more wild adventures. She craved a real wild man other than Taylor. I think she didn't feel satisfied and the prospect of settling down scared her because Taylor seems the type to want a wife and kid based on what's been said in interviews, whereas Gaga is a star who loves to travel and tour the world. She is still young and hasn't fully lived yet. I think love just wasn't enough for her, bless her. Taylor probably gave her an ultimatum, then they went on a break so Gaga could miss him and think about what she really wants but decided she didn't want him enough. It's all so sad. 

I'm sort of going through the same thing at the moment so I can empathise.

Archived