💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My #TayGa Theory (Sinner's Prayer: The Re-Up)

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Can't blame a tramp for somethin' he don't have"

if the song is indeed about her relationship with Taylor then this is a good line to refer to, she feels that she can't be blamed for something that her man could not provide her. she could still harbor intense feelings of platonic love for him and consider him the closest friend she's ever had, but considering the lyrics of the song it sounds like any sort of romantic connection she had with him mustve petered out and she felt intense guilt for it

doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

Shirley Bass

I totally agree with this analysis. If you notice in the picture of her kissing him at the Oscars, he never put his arms around her waist. His hands are in front of him. At her birthday party as they're walking to the venue, he doesn't appear to be too happy, although they were wearing gold rings. Very sad, cause I believed they were the real deal. But you get how you got, because they were with other people when they hooked up.

PunkTheFunk
13 hours ago, Shirley Bass said:

I totally agree with this analysis. If you notice in the picture of her kissing him at the Oscars, he never put his arms around her waist. His hands are in front of him. At her birthday party as they're walking to the venue, he doesn't appear to be too happy, although they were wearing gold rings. Very sad, cause I believed they were the real deal. But you get how you got, because they were with other people when they hooked up.

I first heard of their breakup on the radio while driving and I almost crashed

gCZjfi6.gif

MonsterMum

Nah I think was Taylor that cheated on Gaga. That girl he been seen with and that people saw on snapchat before she made everything private and what not is the girl that he already met in July 2015 back when she was performing with Tony in Atlantic City.

Between Gaga and him apparantly it went south after the Met Gala so not long after the engagement.

You can generally pick up on hints about cheating or not wanting to believe that there is a factor of dishonesty at least in the relationship obviously with Perfect Illusion.

The thing she is alluding to with "nobody saw it coming but the red devil in me" at daddy's feast is basically her knowing that he would propose (as she picked out the ring) at her dads restaurant but kept it a secret from them. 

"Don't get mad, can't blame a tramp
For something he don't have"

(Did they convince themselves he was ready to settle?)

"Sometimes I think that we could just be friends
'Cause I'm a wandering man, he said to me"

"I think women love very hard," "We love men. We just love with everything we have. And sometimes I don't know that that love is met with the type of dignity that we wish it would be met with."

Let's not forget he was with someone when he kissed Gaga off script in You and I and started meeting her while still in a relationship.

You know what they say, how you pick em up is how you lose them so ultimately he wandered on. 

kvnrp
On 7.3.2017 at 4:59 AM, PunkTheFunk said:

Scraps her Nile Rodgers-Red One Joanne concept and starts a new one (i.e. the one we got): less mindless and shallow bops, more introspection/Mark Ronson.

Now that she has a stable relationship, she can work on those bops again

JpZXzi9.jpg

PunkTheFunk
15 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

Now that she has a stable relationship, she can work on those bops again

JpZXzi9.jpg

She makes her best bops when she's single tbh :madge:

A stable relationship gave us ARTPOP and C2C :madge:

Shirley Bass

Taylor is a very private person, and does not like being in the spotlight. He's probably been seeing this Alanna girl ever since the break up with Gaga. We would not have known about this until his friend posted the picture. I always thought that Gaga picked out and paid for that engagement ring, while making it seemed like Taylor did it on his own.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2017 at 8:12 AM, PunkTheFunk said:

She makes her best bops when she's single tbh :madge:

A stable relationship gave us ARTPOP and C2C :madge:

it wasnt a stable relationship tho sistrens, it was a perfect illusion, see? she made that smash hit on her new album joanne have you heard of it? :whitney: 

On Tuesday, March 07, 2017 at 5:56 AM, Bio said:

This song is one of her best songs ever and I feel disrespected it got such a low position on the megarate :grr:

Can you link me the megarate thread? Can't find it

• 3 months later...
Ziggy

I always thought the line "dragging our love affair." was a curious one. It sounded to me as though she knew she was pulling a dead horse and that *she* was pulling it. Like, she wasn't feeling it anymore, but she was just dragging it along.

Miguel blas

Ok imma sound like a fake right now but my aunt lives in San Diego and she and her friend where at this out doors cafe and he's was there and my aunt told me she could hear him talking to his friend about her and how he missed her so much but she'd always be mad at him because if he left to go do some acting  she'd be mad but when she left to do her music thing Taylor wasn't aloud to feel hurt and when they wanted to meet each other while they where both busy Gaga always canceled cause music was her focus at the time  but my aunt was saying he legit seems like he hasn't moved one but Gaga has and I was all bummed out :( cause I want them to be a thing again  my aunt also took a pic with him that day  so she probably did hear this Convo he was having 

• 7 months later...
Kristelle Lleva Baluyot
On 3/7/2017 at 3:30 PM, EdgeofTeeth said:

I have a very strong feeling that there's a lot of truth to this theory... Ugh, I'll never be over Gaga and Taylor's breakup :toofunny: I shipped them so hard.

You're not alone I need a hug

Diamonster

Oh wow this theory is like all my gf and I collected about the break up through our witchy ways :gum: I'm shook 

Kristelle Lleva Baluyot

How I wish I can read his and her mind so I will know what really happen.

Archived