Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Million Reasons Entered Top 20 on POP Radio!

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI

18 +3 LADY GAGA Million Reasons :firega:

http://kworb.net/radio/ 

Now it will be featured on a lot of the Top 20 playlists thus will get more spins which means more slayage, which means more scalped wigs. 

Spoiler

DOES ANYONE HAVE A  GLUE FOR MY WIG? :cryga: 

JohnWayne23

Guys, ur always sharing kworb's top songs, but then Billboard's pop radio chart comes out and its never the same.

Kworb isn't the official chart. It just gives a ball park. 

TSUNAMI
Just now, JohnWayne23 said:

Guys, ur always sharing kworb's top songs, but then Billboard's pop radio chart comes out and its never the same.

Why don't you just go along with it and leave a thread with a positive vibe? 

JohnWayne23
1 minute ago, JFK said:

Why don't you just go along with it and leave a thread with a positive vibe? 

Because it's good to have legitimate sources so than when she does accomplish this, its more exciting. 

The song is climbing for sure, but let's be realists.

Im not saying ur thread if irrelevant, I'm glad u posted it cuz the song is on a positive trend. I'm a chart freak though and just want the real peaks to be represented. 

TSUNAMI
Just now, JohnWayne23 said:

Because it's good to have legitimate sources so than when she does accomplish this, its more exciting. 

The song is climbing for sure, but let's be realists.

Im not saying ur thread if irrelevant, I'm glad u posted it cuz the song is on a positive trend. I'm a chart freak though and just want the real peaks to be represented. 

Then lets request the **** out of this song so it gets overplayed :staymad:

sipthistea

No single is as unstable as MR :duck:

One second it's Top 10, suddendly it's Top 40 

Seashell Hooker

That moment when you're excited to see Gaga's rank increasing on Kworb but it's Million Reasons and you high-key want a new single but also realize Million Reasons might be the only hit single on the album and you're just like....

giphy.gif

Aphrodite Lady ~ Seashell Bikini

Emvee

Please tell me LOTB is some streaming force, because it has no business in the airplay top 3 going by just sales. 

Emvee
9 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

No single is as unstable as MR :duck:

One second it's Top 10, suddendly it's Top 40 

Unstable because although MR has hit #1 on iTunes multiple times thanks to promotion, radio is just barely giving it attention. A single is not stable on Hot100 without sales AND radio. And I guess streaming. 

gagagoogoose

It's about damn time. The single has been no 1 on iTunes and stayed in top 10 multiple times. 

Shadow

Remember this article last fall?  How things have changed since then...

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7556929/lady-gaga-radio-future-perfect-illusion-joanne

It is interesting how Million Reasons is fighting for a single with weak radio support. Maybe this shows how more streaming can counter radio?

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Economy
58 minutes ago, JohnWayne23 said:

Thats because billboard is delayed and then shows a specific week that already passed days ago

Kworb is constantly updating to the past 7 days

Archived