đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Million Reasons Facts

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

Million Reasons is Lady Gaga's first ballad to be in the top 5 of Bilboard's hot 100. 

giphy.gif

When re-entering the charts at #4 after Gaga's Super Bowl Halftime Show performance, it tied the record for the highest re-entry in Bilboard history. 

giphy.gif

Like Gaga's hit "Bad Romance", quite a few reviewers dissed the track before it became popular, one calling it one of Joanne's "more forgettable tracks".

giphy.gif

The music video for Million Reasons was released on the same day as the Photoshoot for her third album, Born This Way, was taken. 

giphy.gif

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Decodekid

Ha first hit ballad, and ha first hit after Applause :lolly:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

djBuffoon

"A Million Slaysons." Great song. I'm thrilled that many people I know are not only aware of new Gaga music, but actually enjoy it too.

Vodka

I love 'Million Reasons', and I know it's an unpopular opinion when it comes to the mv but, I liked that too.  

So after her breakup, and then her slaying in John Wayne, what could possibly come next though you think? 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Panchecco
26 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

The music video for Million Reasons was released on the same day as the Photoshoot for her third album, Born This Way, was taken. 

giphy.gif

from gold to trash

Spoiler

jk

Spoiler

:giggle:

HOTNebraskaGuy
13 minutes ago, Vodka said:

I love 'Million Reasons', and I know it's an unpopular opinion when it comes to the mv but, I liked that too.  

So after her breakup, and then her slaying in John Wayne, what could possibly come next though you think? 

I love it too! Honestly I think John Wayne was all just a dream, so maybe the next video will start off with her still in the Photoshoot from MR.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Vodka
8 hours ago, HOTNGaga said:

I love it too! Honestly I think John Wayne was all just a dream, so maybe the next video will start off with her still in the Photoshoot from MR.

I could understand how it'd be a dream yeah, kinda keeping us on our toes again, but I actually prefer it that way! 

If there were another single coming our way, I wonder how it'd add to the narrative of the album. I mean, Perfect Illusion and MR seem tied together well with what's kinda going behind the scenes, so I wonder if it'll impact what's happening in her life rn so to speak. 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

• 5 months later...
FfFfFfFF
On 3/5/2017 at 10:32 PM, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

Million Reasons is Lady Gaga's first ballad to be in the top 5 of Bilboard's hot 100. 

Though The Edge Of Glory (power ballad) was #3.

Archived