JohnWayne23
1 hour ago, viniferrett said:

a cheek to cheek feel to it 

my first thought

C3C is coming September 2017

asana15
43 minutes ago, hausofkc said:

Who was the friend tho 

Looks like Christian's street-side house entrance, but he lives in Santa Monica.

IDK.

JustYouandI
3 hours ago, Wumba said:

Her and that Hermès bag, she must love it. She looks quite nice.

It was a gift from Taylor.

Mickelson
On 3/4/2017 at 8:33 PM, JustYouandI said:

It was a gift from Taylor.

No he didnt. The bag is named Kelly. It is the world famous Kelly bag. It wasnt a play on words for his character on TV.

JustYouandI

6 minutes ago, Mickelson said:

No he didnt. The bag is named Kelly. It is the world famous Kelly bag. It wasnt a play on words for his character on TV.

Thats not why I said it :awkney:. I said it because according to some fans that met her somewhere I dont remember she said the bag was a gift from him

Mickelson
Just now, JustYouandI said:

Thats not why I said it :awkney:. I said it because according to some fans that met her somewhere I dont remember she said the bag was a gift from him

There is no way it was from him. Those bags have waiting lists years long. That bag in particular, versus just the actual Birkin, is elusive. Almost impossible to get. She bought it, not him. lol. She said a lot of lies to make him look good. And they were just that ... lies, just like the necklace she claimed was from him then later admitted she bought it herself.

JustYouandI
21 minutes ago, Mickelson said:

There is no way it was from him. Those bags have waiting lists years long. That bag in particular, versus just the actual Birkin, is elusive. Almost impossible to get. She bought it, not him. lol. She said a lot of lies to make him look good. And they were just that ... lies, just like the necklace she claimed was from him then later admitted she bought it herself.

Well okay. She admited she bought the necklace, when? And why lie about that, its a damn necklace. Why make everyone think he was something that he wasnt?

Mickelson
2 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

Well okay. She admited the necklace was him, when? 

She did an interview several weeks after showing off the necklace in NY to fans. It was during the summer with the C2C promos.

JustYouandI
1 minute ago, Mickelson said:

She did an interview several weeks after showing off the necklace in NY to fans. It was during the summer with the C2C promos.

That was when she said that he gave her the necklace right? Sorry I just edited the post you replied to.

Mickelson
Just now, JustYouandI said:

That was when she said that he gave her the necklace right? Sorry I just edited the post you replied to.

No, she told fans on the street after she purposely carried the necklace out to the street where she knew fans and paparazzi were waiting. She later corrected the origin of the necklace in a later interview after that. 

fede ARTPOP
On 4/3/2017 at 6:45 PM, viniferrett said:

a cheek to cheek feel to it 

MTE.  :sweat:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Archived