Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Meeting Gaga (London)

numb the flame

Featured Posts

numb the flame

Does anyone who has ever waited outside the langham for her know what time she usually leaves the hotel?!

Blake

Your post is very vague. 

Leave the hotel when? Before an event? For the airport? 

It also doesn't state for when you're even talking about, and that's if she stays at the Langham when she visits there next. :toofunny: 

drinkmytears
3 minutes ago, Blake said:

Your post is very vague. 

It also doesn't state for when you're even talking about, and that's if she stays at the Langham when she visits there next. :toofunny: 

She will

Bolkins

I guess it depends on when she has to leave for things? Ive only ever done it once during cheek to cheek for like half an hour. I assumed she was getting ready for the BFAs in the hotel but pictures went online of her already at the event so she must of got ready on location, so it really is down to luck (unless you're one them elusive super fans that somehow finds out her schedule)

OT - That was also the year that girl drove around Europe following the tour in that cheek to cheek themed car, it was so funny seeing it driven around London :sharon:

numb the flame
5 hours ago, Blake said:

Your post is very vague. 

I mean for when she leaves for the show on October 9th. She's always stayed at the langham since she's toured here.

Archived