life

Gaga's Algebra Teacher Speak About Her Faith after her SB Performance

Shipper

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

I'm slayed af that she did both Alegabra 2 and Pre-Calc. I can't do that ****. I have to take easier classes.

Computer

"Despite Stefani's academic ability, my mathematics classes were never high on her list of priorities, and she was often distracted during those lessons."

Gaga.. :giggle:

Ā 

šŸ’ššŸ’›šŸ’•ā£ā­•šŸ’¢šŸ’¢ | ā“œā“”ā“”ā“”ā“Ø Ā©ā“—ā“”ā“˜ā“¢ā“£ā“œā“ā“¢

Nirvana

I consider myself a Christian, and I find this pastor a bit condescending too... Who is he to know Gaga's personal relationship with God? She does have one, and she believes in God. It's always so black and white with some christians... Maybe he thinks the next album should be gospel :toofunny: (please no! :sweat:)

Gaga was distracted during mathematics as much as I was :toofunny: but I bet she had better scores. I couldn't never take that hard courses...

Nirvana
7 hours ago, Whispering said:

Way to miss the point of the song!Ā :smh:Ā Gaga is "bleeding on the inside" because she is losingĀ her best friend,Ā not because she has nothing in her life that is worthwhile.Ā 

She's not praying because "she doesn't believe in God", she's praying because she does believe...and is asking for help when she needs strength to get over a heartbreaking situation. Isn't that what Christians, or believers, are supposed to do?Ā 

I find it interesting, how people give and find their own intepretations of the song, even though it could be considered to have only one meaning.

But yes, that's what I think and do too. It's the persona of Lady Gaga that might distract the pastor to think so...

pink sushi

What a mess. :wtf:Ā I hate when people make it seem like if you don't believe if God, you can't have a happy life. :wtf:Ā 

Shipper
2 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

I'm slayed af that she did both Alegabra 2 and Pre-Calc. I can't do that ****. I have to take easier classes.

I never even took Pre-Calc.Ā 

I wonder if she thought she needs it to sing or plan her elaborate performances? Ā :giggle:

šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•

Spanish Eyes

I know he means well, but this whole statement is just awkward.

calmar
3 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

I did both as well, although my pre-calc teacher was very subjective so doing it a different way would be counted as wrong and I ended up not doing that well in the class. Even if it made more sense to me to solve things the way I didĀ :madge:Ā 

äæŗć®å‹åˆ©ćÆęŗ悋恎ćŖ恄

weed
8 hours ago, Smarticle said:

When she only needs to add in words like 'pray' or 'Lord' to get back those ChristiansĀ :giggle:

Petition for next album to be called Pray to the LordĀ :diane:Ā lead single HalleluyassssssĀ :diane:

Killa

Poor thing, he's that kind of person, so convinced he has a spot in heaven.

Shante away says Zeus, now forget all that and just let it all go and feed that hole

Batwings
49 minutes ago, Shipper said:

I never even took Pre-Calc.Ā 

I wonder if she thought she needs it to sing or plan her elaborate performances? Ā :giggle:

I'm a firm believer in education for the sake of education, but that being said, I've always had a bit of an issue with these advanced math courses. I just feel like they should be required only for people going to into math-heavy fields. I had to go all the way up to pre-cal in college, and I've never used anything beyond algebra in my day to day life or in my career. Learning all about triangles in trigonometry sure isn't helping me with my taxes this year.Ā  :madge:

Shipper
18 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Petition for next album to be called Pray to the LordĀ :diane:Ā lead single HalleluyassssssĀ :diane:

giphy.gif

(I want Gaga to cover Hallelujah too but then, I want her to release a rock/metal album next.)Ā 

I love Gaga and her versatility.Ā 

šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•

10 hours ago, Shipper said:

IĀ likeĀ the article because he is a person from a group of people (religious ones) that is not known to praise pop artists like Gaga.

And to be clear, he's not praising her now, either.

1 hour ago, Spanish Eyes said:

I know he means well

He does not. Maybe he thinks he does, but to me, it's just self-promotion for his crappy ministry. Sad that he went from being a respectable math teacher, to this.

Archived