💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga's Algebra Teacher Speak About Her Faith after her SB Performance

Shipper

Featured Posts

Shipper

(This article was posted after the Super Bowl and I don't think it's been posted here yet. If it's AP then I apologize.)

Pop superstar Lady Gaga was trending all over social media Sunday night after her Super Bowl LI halftime performance in Houston, Texas. And although her grand entrance, sparkling outfit and in-your-face stage presence appealed to the masses, her former teacher, evangelist Chris White, says he prays that her outward declaration toward God during the show is a sign of the beginning of a genuine spiritual journey that could lead to her salvation in Christ.

Gaga, known by White as Stefani Germanotta, opened the Half Time show with a heartfelt rendition of "God bless America, land that I love." As her medley performance progressed she also recited the Pledge of Allegiance with emphasis on the line, "One nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all."

"To me, the most moving part of her performance was when she sang her new song, 'Million Reasons,'" the United Evangelical Church minister told The Christian Post of his former student.

CLICK HERE TO READ ARTICLE

Spoiler

Million Reasons getting all the religious people back after Judas burned the bridge. Get all those Christians Gaga!

:spin: SLAY MR :spin: 

Hope he makes everyone he preaches to to buy and stream MR. I can bet he talks about Gaga during his sermons too.

This is also proof that Gaga is human and was caught by her teacher day dreaming during her math classes.

Queen of relatability!

:awesome:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

It's bad that he truly means the best but I find his message...annoying :emma:

You don't need to know a god to have a happy, fulfilling life :sweat:

🖤

Sakrai
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

It's bad that he truly means the best but I find his message...annoying :emma:

You don't need to know a god to have a happy, fulfilling life :sweat:

yeah and he sounds so condescending and like, holier than thou. :saladga: Poor lost Stefani who didn't follow his wise advise, cause he has everything figured out. give me a break :madge:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

GagaXCupcakke

Yass Gaga!!! Get those christians!! And then immediately alienate them with Dancing in Circles

Baepsae
8 minutes ago, Shipper said:

White hopes that other Christians would see past the facade and join him in praying for Lady Gaga as well.

Our girl is coming for the bible lovers :giveup: Queen of having Christians praying for her :gaycat:

Batwings

If he has everything figured out, then where's his Grammys?  :trollga:

In all seriousness, though... Maybe this is callous of me, but I don't think he gives a sh*t about her. He's just so damn preachy and condescending, making her sound like Poor Lost Stefani who should have heeded his advice. Meanwhile, she's spreading love and positivity around the world while he stays pressed and bitchy in interviews.

Shipper
Just now, GhettoFabulous said:

RienneDuroney.gif

No they  can keep Christianga we need unholy illuminatiga 

It's funny that that weekend, after Gaga supposedly got the religious people, Gaga came out with Metallica and sang with them in all her illuminatiGa glory. 

So our good sis Gaga is playing both saint and sinner. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

PartySick
6 minutes ago, Rescued said:

yeah and he sounds so condescending and like, holier than thou. :saladga: Poor lost Stefani who didn't follow his wise advise, cause he has everything figured out. give me a break :madge:

Yeah that too :sweat:

🖤

TimisaMonster

Wow...is what he said incorrect tho? Fame, money, success, fans, etc don't bring true happiness. I know most here don't believe in God or have any particular respect for the Bible, but I do agree that every human has a spiritual need that when neglected will never make a person completely happy. Many can disagree with him and me, but that's what I believe so :shrug:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
2 minutes ago, Miss Noelle said:

GA GA'S HAIRY *** IS SHAKING

:what:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived