JOANNE DESERVES THIS

WE DESERVE THIS

giphy.gif

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo
Just now, baptism said:

She's at seven and that's great, I just think it's time to shift focus to making another song a hit so that she can capitalize on her good press and success lately. MR has had it's time to shine. 

no professional label like interscope will end a single era when looking at the direction MR is currently headed. The song has another couple months in it.

Americano
Just now, baptism said:

She's at seven and that's great, I just think it's time to shift focus to making another song a hit so that she can capitalize on her good press and success lately. MR has had it's time to shine. 

I think she needs MR to actually become a radio hit before she can even make another song a hit lol. 

junolxf
7 minutes ago, baptism said:

She peaked at 4. Radio spins or not, it's falling everywhere else. Time to move on, no? 

No. You guys are... ugh. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Gonzi
Just now, baptism said:

No. MR hasn't peaked on Radio yet, and that's what Gaga needs right now, a decent radio hit. If she doesn't gain the radio support back now she won't succeed with a 3rd single regardless of what it is.

HolyDelRey
2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

OMG HOLY **** :giveup: UGH I WISH Z100 DIDNT REMOVE IT :cryga:

They did not sis, we still got 8 spins today. :hug:

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

baptism
2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

no professional label like interscope will end a single era when looking at the direction MR is currently headed. The song has another couple months in it.

True. I mean, in a perfect world it continues to rise. But I can't imagine it outpeaking the SB hype and in all honesty it's not the best material on Joanne, so it will be nice to see her find similar success ASAP with a different song.

2 minutes ago, Americano said:

I think she needs MR to actually become a radio hit before she can even make another song a hit lol. 

That's very true. I'm VERY ready for a new single though. 

LetsGetHigh
Just now, Bakki Del Rey said:

They did not sis, we still got 8 spins today. :hug:

Ah yeah just read that it's on sub-power here, thanks for telling me! That's great. :giveup: Why do exciting charts stuff happen to me when I have exams? I cant wait to finish today and come and celebrate in the thread :poot:

ssslyboy

Let's compare the vibe of this thread to the main MR discussion thread last night at about 2am EST when we heard about no more power rotation for z100.  :giggle: 

This is much better.

Arturo
1 minute ago, baptism said:

True. I mean, in a perfect world it continues to rise. But I can't imagine it outpeaking the SB hype and in all honesty it's not the best material on Joanne, so it will be nice to see her find similar success ASAP with a different song.

That's very true. I'm VERY ready for a new single though. 

I don't think they're aiming for a new peak past #4. They probably just want it to be an actual hit and chart in the top 10 for more than 1 week. Right now MR is in Dope and Judas territory with that 1 week in the top 10.

Gov Hooka

Currently typing an eloquent 140 character long thank you tweet to the good sis radio stations

tumblr_o0rkk8pWAO1r1q21qo1_500.gif

Archived