šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

BB shuts down rumors of Gaga being "5th alternative" to Bey @ Coachella

Stef

Featured Posts

River

All this situation is just sad and childish..

Like their fave is pregnant, deal with it, how can they even think about letting her perform with twins.. aren't they happy for her? how can they call themselves fans if they can't be happy for her.. it's just music after all, just enjoy it..

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KevinLeto

No one can take second place from Gaga. She's the Queen of being second choiceĀ :diane:

I'm the spirit of my hair, it's all the glory that I bare

Caolicolor
8 minutes ago, Harry said:

Idk why the Hive care, like... what's the point? It literally doesn't matter. It's not Gaga's fault that Bey got pregnant.Ā 

i wouldnt take them seriously since they try to drag the attention to bey saying her sb was better

Ā 

plus them having licorice in their beehiveĀ :madge:

androiduser

Why on earth would anyone decline headlining Coachella in the first place? makes no sense... Maybe Adele declined because it was very last minute and she has a young kid, but that's about the only reason.

Squeeshy Keety

I'll take "fake news" over rumors any day.

Ā 

Can her haters say the same?

giphy.gif

They / Them šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ

junolxf

Gaga always, always, ALWAYS wins.Ā 

I read so many nasty comments. Our girl won't be stopped, b*tches. Not on our watch.Ā 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Supersonic
15 minutes ago, Harry said:

Idk why the Hive care, like... what's the point? It literally doesn't matter. It's not Gaga's fault that Bey got pregnant.Ā 

Tbh, it's pretty much the Navy being bitter about because they thought Rihanna was gonna snatch up Coachella.

Gagaplayer315

Why are these annoying Beyonce fans trying to give Gaga a hard time?? Why don't they go and drag their unprofessional fave for getting pregnant??

giphy.gif

elijahfan

Why are people so ****ing mean? I mean... being salty won't change the facts - if they want to be mad against someone, they can direct their complains towards Jay-Z and his pants.

Levine

OMG poor haters AHAHAHAHAHAH this has been a tough year for them so far.

Lemme run on twitter to SCALP them.

GagaMyBlood95

Well obviously, lets not act like Gaga isn't the top name in the industry right now.. The haters can SUCK IT.

Archived