Featured Posts

junolxf
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

z100

8:21 PMLADY GAGAMillion Reasons

6th spin.

CTTR 2 spins.

Let's do 9@9. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY

Light green 

Lady Gaga - Million Reasons

JevyDuty

As long as Joanne is the last single, I'm happy. (Hey girl is my choice for 3rd single)

OBEY

Apparently Passionfruit was playlisted by an UK radio or something, so its possible it's Drake's new single.

nick4bty

MR needs to hold strong while the songs above it peak and start falling. There's a lot of competition on pop radio right now. Hopefully it can pull an Applause and outlast everything above it

OBEY
Just now, nick4bty said:

MR needs to hold strong while the songs above it peak and start falling. There's a lot of competition on pop radio right now. Hopefully it can pull an Applause and outlast everything above it

It kind of already did, its a single since fall :poot: 

nick4bty
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

It kind of already did, its a single since fall :poot: 

It already outlasted the bottom tier of Top 40, now it has to outlast the top tier :poot:

Artur
16 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Apparently Passionfruit was playlisted by an UK radio or something, so its possible it's Drake's new single.

It is so good. :giveup:

ARTGOD

Joanne is just like MR in the sense that it pulls everyone's heartstrings when they hear it, i believe it has the same potential to be a hit as MR. Although I would leave it as a final single.

nick4bty

Even though Bad Things will go recurrent next week and it'll pass Issues today or tomorrow, Something Just Like This and Stay will pass it in the coming days, so it'll likely be hanging around 15 on Pop for awhile. It still has a lot of growing to do. Hopefully we get regular 100+ spin updates this week

Bloody

MR Andrelli remix got added in Weekly Buzz | 456,875 followers

that's something :poot:

HermioneGranger

MR should start increasing on spotify now that the remix is added to playlists right?

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived