John Slayne
Just now, ArtFame said:

The last one turned into a horrible mess at the end :poot:

I lived for it theaux

mC7586o.gif

LittleMichael
1 minute ago, GagaStan95 said:

It's safe to say that she sold 75K?

I think more with streaming... it was certified 7 weeks ago (so it was +50,000 at the beginning of the year). It usually has received about 350,000 streams on Spotify per week during these weeks (=3,500 copies x 7 weeks = 24,500 copies)...

So... 50,000+24,500= 74,500 copies for sure

We have to add iTunes, Google Play Music, Amazon and other streaming services, such as TimMusic, Deezer, Apple Music... so I hope MR has sold at least 80,000-85,000 copies so far :duck:

GagaStan95
3 minutes ago, LittleMichael said:

I think more with streaming... it was certified 7 weeks ago (so it was +50,000 at the beginning of the year). It usually has received about 350,000 streams on Spotify per week during these weeks (=3,500 copies x 7 weeks = 24,500 copies)...

We have to add iTunes, Google Play Music, Amazon and other streaming services, such as TimMusic, Deezer, Apple Music... so I hope MR has sold at least 80,000-85,000 copies so far

I don't think other platforms are this huge! But sure almost 80K is safe! Let's hope she keeps getting 50K daily for the whole month! 

We have to add iTunes, Google Play Music, Amazon and other streaming services, such as TimMusic, Deezer, Apple Music... so I hope MR has sold at least 80,000-85,000 copies so far :duck:

goddes of math:diane:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Azor Ahai

Anyone got the spotify update comparison between today and yesterday? (Or like the last two ones available)

spanishmonster

6sbJfAe.png

I think MR is #85 in Spain... :oprah:

Yes! 

I posted that yesterday:

#85 (+12) two weeks 

buy stupid love on itunes

LittleMichael
1 minute ago, GagaStan95 said:

I don't think other platform are this huge! But sure almost 80K is safe! Let's hope she keeps getting 50K daily for the whole month! 

Yes, you're right, but I hope they have given to MR some support :emma: 2xPlatinum within 4 weeks, bookmark me :whitney:

GagaStan95
2 minutes ago, LittleMichael said:

Yes, you're right, but I hope they have given to MR some support :emma: 2xPlatinum within 4 weeks, bookmark me :whitney:

when it's certified, we will finally say that it's one of the best selling songs in Italy since Alejandro!!! 

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived