2 hours ago, angelok7 said:

LADY GAGA - Million Reasons
AC    20
Hot AC    524
Rhythmic    3
Top 40    961    

Total: 1.508

YHwayp3.png

Have we not snagged 1k+ on Pop yet (for a single day)? Will today be the first day?!

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DonnieDarko
5 hours ago, Phlop said:

Exactly.

Idk why people think a sexual song by Gaga will do well and then use Rihanna/Nicki/Bey/Ariana/etc as an example of sexual songs smashing. Gaga isn't seen as "hot" or even pretty by the public, and will come off as try-hard. Plus Gaga isn't the type to collaborate with a male rapper to make it easier to digest for the public.

And before you bring up LoveGame, that song  is considered a flop in the fanbase in terms of radio ai. It did well mostly on sales (which were a bigger factor back then). It was also released after her breakout singles and when she was "sexier" to the public.

Thank you. That's exactly what I was trying to say.

They just want DIC as a single no matter what. And they will throw away any argument against it, doesn't matter how logica.

They just want it as a single. And tbh I love the song, it's just that it's not a radio friendly song lyrics wise for Lady Gaga in 2017 for all the reasons desrcibed by you and others. 

DonnieDarko
4 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

It's cute people think they'll follow MR with DIC. That's like radio suicide. They won't just be giving up everything they built with MR to re-ruin her relationship with radio. :lolly:

Yes.

nswain1110
4 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

It's cute people think they'll follow MR with DIC. That's like radio suicide. They won't just be giving up everything they built with MR to re-ruin her relationship with radio. :lolly:

So do you think MR will be the last song promoted to radio from the album, or do you suspect they'll choose something other than DIC to promote? IMO, Joanne's the most obvious/best choice, based on the success of MR, but I wouldn't be shocked if they decided to stop with MR. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

So the ASIB soundtrack will probably have some club bangers for the flaming gays :hor: 

----

Mr is so stable and strong. It will rise back in the top 25 on itunes once Drake's songs tumble.

When I woke up, I did not expected 8 hours of third single discussion :laughga:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

RochestrMonstr
21 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

When I woke up, I did not expected 8 hours of third single discussion :laughga:

You should never be surprised by that in this thread! It can get obnoxious, but I certainly always expect it lol. 

Kindness Ponk
1 hour ago, Albertodift said:

So the ASIB soundtrack will probably have some club bangers for the flaming gays  

----

Mr is so stable and strong. It will rise back in the top 25 on itunes once Drake's songs tumble.

gaga be like:

tumblr_inline_of0ureeJCY1t6mh9s_500.gif

Phlop
6 hours ago, Whispering said:

No, this song has nothing to do with Gaga being "pretty" or not, but it's obvious that you wanted to get your negativity over Gaga's looks in there. 

A sexual song would be fine. In fact, DWUW was interpreted by most listeners as a song about sex. A song about female masturbation will be awkward for a majority of the Pop/HAC audience. 

Girl no. I think she looks amazing.

shes not a sexual icon like the rest tho, lbr.

BYE

Phlop
1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

Thank you. That's exactly what I was trying to say.

They just want DIC as a single no matter what. And they will throw away any argument against it, doesn't matter how logica.

They just want it as a single. And tbh I love the song, it's just that it's not a radio friendly song lyrics wise for Lady Gaga in 2017 for all the reasons desrcibed by you and others. 

They're the same bottoms that wanted GUY as a single.

In all the polls GUY was voted ABOVE Gypsy, MANiCURE and even Sexxx Dreams .

BYE

Jason Oh
9 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Oh wow, not #35 :rip: 

It's kay, the radio update later will slay us. LOTB is at #38 anyways

HitTheBoat
8 minutes ago, Hurem said:

wasn't it predicted to go #39 though? That is quite good :lolga:

junolxf
11 minutes ago, Hurem said:

New releases and Drake. Chill. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

LetsGetHigh
38 minutes ago, HitTheBoat said:

wasn't it predicted to go #39 though? That is quite good :lolga:

iKoons not BBHOT100 :laughga:

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived