💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: Joanne / Million Reasons

Noah

Featured Posts

Galactic Mess

MR fighting the odds on radio, I see :whitney:

I guess it could reach 90m AI with relative ease. If all goes well, it'll have more than 75m in a week. What do you think?

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alejandreaux
16 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

This. She says touch myself and up all night tryin to rub the pain out. There's no hidden message to decipher. The GP is not that dumb and will get the meaning of the song on first listen. 

just like there's no hidden message when Rihanna says "sex in the air, idc I love the smell of it, sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite meeee"... and yet that still became a huge radio smash and #1 hit on billboard. 

nswain1110

MillionReasonsVEVO total views 134,655,707

Gains are really slow on YouTube - especially considering there's 10 videos of it...

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Bloody

andrelli remix got me like

I'm trying to make the worst seem better

Lady-Gaga.gif

to cut through all his worn out leather

Lady-Gaga.gif

Baepsae
5 minutes ago, alejandreaux said:

just like there's no hidden message when Rihanna says "sex in the air, idc I love the smell of it, sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite meeee"... and yet that still became a huge radio smash and #1 hit on billboard. 

Agree. BUT i think radio is less likely to play a song about female masturbation than a song about sex.

I still believe DIC deserves to be a hit :diane:

nswain1110
12 minutes ago, alejandreaux said:

The sad thing is that certain artists like Rihanna (or any male artist) are afforded more slack than others. Radio lets certain artist get away with more.. Will they let Gaga get away with it? No one can really know that unless they release DIC and we see if it smashes. If it does, we'll know the lyrics aren't an issue. If it doesn't we still won't know if it's because of lyrics or people just flat out didn't like the song. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Gypsy Life

It's cute people think they'll follow MR with DIC. That's like radio suicide. They won't just be giving up everything they built with MR to re-ruin her relationship with radio. :lolly:

stir the pot
2 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

It's cute people think they'll follow MR with DIC. That's like radio suicide. They won't just be giving up everything they built with MR to re-ruin her relationship with radio. :lolly:

@Gypsy Life has spoken :lolly: and I agree :hug:

WildAmerican

Can they just officially announce the next single so we can stop bitching start the promo???

Bad Monster Kid
5 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

It's sad to think AYO is really the only option for third single radio success. Very sad. 

stir the pot
1 minute ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

It's sad to think AYO is really the only option for third single radio success. Very sad. 

Well A-YO is over. Joanne and Hey Girl are waiting to become a hit. :poot:

Bad Monster Kid
Just now, Algorithm said:

Well A-YO is over. Joanne and Hey Girl are waiting to become a hit. :poot:

I want Joanne as well but I don't see her doing two ballads back to back. Something needs to seperate the two. 

stir the pot
1 minute ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

I want Joanne as well but I don't see her doing two ballads back to back. Something needs to seperate the two. 

A-YO then. noparty.gif

viniferrett

I can't at you all trying to edit DIC lmao :rip: 

hey gir for 3rd single to get that alternative and hipster teens, with a cute video and a performance on cochella it would slay even if it flops 

/discussion 

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived