💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Xtina- Bionic Megarate (Results Today!)

PeterPan

Featured Posts

15 minutes ago, Dr Evil said:

I'm so curious to see what's the tea. Actually i found myself bopping to Vanity yesterday. Fun how much a song can grow on someoone.

:rockstar:

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kanyeee West
7 hours ago, XtiNe said:

Whens best day for results for you guys?

Wednesday? 

Thursday?

Times?

Since I live in Asia and time zone are really different here it doesn't matter for me. :sweat:

Ooolong

I'm submitting, I've just been away for birthdays and such. :air: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Ooolong

I can't believe I actually rated a song so low, and on a Christina album of all. But it had to be done, I can't keep giving such high rates for everything. :giveup: 

I think the song was deserving of it anyways; it's trash and I refuse to listen to it. If anything it probably deserved lower. I'm sorry, Tina. :giveup: 

Overall I was a bit harder on my rates this time around. I focused mainly on her vocals and the instrumentals though. Some of the lyrics on Bionic can be quite cringey but they're all humorous and in good fun so I can't even hate on 'em. :gaycat: 

That said, Stripped=Back to Basics > Bionic > Christina Aguilera=Lotus. 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Haven't done it in a while so here is the

Bionic-Song of The Day: All I Need

All I Need is a beautiful, ethereal ballad with relatable lyrics if you have ever been in love.  This animation is pretty cool.  Enjoy.

Bonic-Song of The Day: (BONUS) Stronger Than Ever

Thank you all for your participation. Submissions now closed. Ceremony should be tomorrow at 2 pm CDT, if not then it will be the following day.

@Dr Evil @Bio @Peto @MaryJaneHolland @Creyk @Blackout19 @MonsterJames333 @britneygaga99 @Daydream @Erotica @PaperGypsy @Alan123 @jujubae @RAMROD @joannester @Sure Joanne @Antonio @Taka @bionic @Gia Gunn @Anveeroy @loribeverlygirl @Ooolong

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, XtiNe said:

Thank you all for your participation. Submissions now closed. Ceremony should be tomorrow at 2 pm CDT, if not then it will be the following day.

@Dr Evil @Bio @Peto @MaryJaneHolland @Creyk @Blackout19 @MonsterJames333 @britneygaga99 @Daydream @Erotica @PaperGypsy @Alan123 @jujubae @RAMROD @joannester @Sure Joanne @Antonio @Taka @bionic @Gia Gunn @Anveeroy @loribeverlygirl @Ooolong

Wohoo :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Kanyeee West
4 hours ago, XtiNe said:

Yeas I'm ready , I guess it will turn out to be   real mess. :awkney:

juju

Here for it :lolly: like literally I will be here tomorrow 3PM EST so I hope it's going on

❤ x ❤

Antonio
8 hours ago, XtiNe said:

Do it tomorrow

Im rooting for Sex For Brealfast and Woohoo

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

45 minutes ago, Antonio said:

Do it tomorrow

Im rooting for Sex For Brealfast and Woohoo

Cant I have 2 interviews scheduled 

Archived