Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Xtina- Bionic Megarate (Results Today!)

PeterPan

Featured Posts

That J
33 minutes ago, XtiNe said:

No one has done Lotus yet

YAY!!!!!   Hopefully someone will after this. I love all her albums for different reasons but I am "THAT GUY" who lives for the Lotus!  😉

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

YAY!!!!!   Hopefully someone will after this. I love all her albums for different reasons but I am "THAT GUY" who lives for the Lotus!  😉

Lotus is good 

Myrank:

Bionic=Stripped

Christina Aguilera

Lotus

B2B

16 hours ago, jujubae said:

Ready to represent the good sis/underrated masterpiece Bionic, and see the tracks Desnudate / Prima Donna / Birds of Prey / Woo Hoo to victory. :whitney: 

Never paid attention to Desnudate and Prima Donna before but was re listening to Bionic last night, and they are total bops. Also I Am. It's my favorite ballad so far on Bionic.

juju
1 minute ago, XtiNe said:

Never paid attention to Desnudate and Prima Donna before but was re listening to Bionic last night, and they are total bops. Also I Am. It's my favorite ballad so far on Bionic.

The ballads on Bionic are ALL amazing. They are the stronger half of the album.

But Prima Donna / Desnudate / Woo Hoo were my 2010 thot anthems. :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

Just now, jujubae said:

The ballads on Bionic are ALL amazing. They are the stronger half of the album.

But Prima Donna / Desnudate / Woo Hoo were my 2010 thot anthems. :lolly: 

i hear that word.  What is thot?

juju

Also, I know Last.fm misses a lot of what I listen too, but according to it, Bionic is my most listened to non-Gaga album since 2009 when I first joined. :toofunny: (worth to note I didn't use the site in 2014/2015 but I guess that wouldn't change too much)

260cvtk.png

Slay a bit?

1 minute ago, XtiNe said:

i hear that word.  What is thot?

slang for hoe, lmao. or more specifically, "that hoe over there"

❤ x ❤

1 minute ago, jujubae said:

Also, I know Last.fm misses a lot of what I listen too, but according to it, Bionic is my most listened to non-Gaga album since 2009 when I first joined. :toofunny: (worth to note I didn't use the site in 2014/2015 but I guess that wouldn't change too much)

260cvtk.png

Slay a bit?

lol cool. I just signed up to last.fm a few weeks ago to link it to spotify.  It can track ur spotify listens.

juju
Just now, XtiNe said:

lol cool. I just signed up to last.fm a few weeks ago to link it to spotify.  It can track ur spotify listens.

Yeah I figured that part out a few weeks ago! It's really nifty, I feel like my most played is definitely going to change (I know I've listened to BTW far more than TFM or ARTPOP :green: )

❤ x ❤

10 minutes ago, jujubae said:

Yeah I figured that part out a few weeks ago! It's really nifty, I feel like my most played is definitely going to change (I know I've listened to BTW far more than TFM or ARTPOP :green: )

Wait.....how do i find my total plays on last.fm  i cant find it

juju
Just now, XtiNe said:

Wait.....how do i find my total plays on last.fm  i cant find it

should be on your profile? :oprah: like overall total plays, or for each artist? Because you can click on their name and see the total plays you have for them on their pages. But if you just started, it might not be very much.

Also add me :green: acidP0P.

❤ x ❤

sipthistea

Birds Of Prey should have been a single. Best song on the album. 

19 minutes ago, jujubae said:

should be on your profile? :oprah: like overall total plays, or for each artist? Because you can click on their name and see the total plays you have for them on their pages. But if you just started, it might not be very much.

Also add me :green: acidP0P.

I'm not sure how haha

juju
35 minutes ago, XtiNe said:

I'm not sure how haha

visit my profile :green: whats your username?

❤ x ❤

Archived