💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Special Effects for Joanne World Tour?

DeleteMyAccount

Featured Posts

OnionGirl
3 minutes ago, phillipaf said:

Does that mean that the Coachella Shows will be similar to the JOANNE TOUR shows??? Like they're listed under the JOANNE TOUR WHAT IST HAPPENING

I really doubt everything will be the same, but it's definitely going to be a glimpse on what to expect for the tour.

The lights drake used made the venue seem much more intimate to me! I'd love to see gaga do something showstopping like that, we all know she has it in her! 

boyerased

The problem with gaga is that as muc has possible she tries to avoid the typical pop star schtik. That's why you don't see them led screens as much. 

I want her to serve VISUALS this time. Like using that intel tracking technology for backdrop and of course that audience lights thing. 

She should colab with that woman who did Bey's, Kanye's and U2's tours. I saw her documentary last night on netflix and it was awe-inspiring.

I want her to ditch the campiness, and serve an epic and mature show. Kinda like tmb but more mature and not dated. No more cheesy props and forced storylines. She can do sections with specific themes but that's it. 

Edit: That woman (es devlin) worked with Gaga for TMB 1.0. That kind of aesthetic is actually perfect nowadays. Just bigger with intel stuff. 

DeleteMyAccount
5 hours ago, Kimihiro said:

The problem with gaga is that as muc has possible she tries to avoid the typical pop star schtik. That's why you don't see them led screens as much. 

I want her to serve VISUALS this time. Like using that intel tracking technology for backdrop and of course that audience lights thing. 

She should colab with that woman who did Bey's, Kanye's and U2's tours. I saw her documentary last night on netflix and it was awe-inspiring.

I want her to ditch the campiness, and serve an epic and mature show. Kinda like tmb but more mature and not dated. No more cheesy props and forced storylines. She can do sections with specific themes but that's it. 

Edit: That woman (es devlin) worked with Gaga for TMB 1.0. That kind of aesthetic is actually perfect nowadays. Just bigger with intel stuff. 

I agree. 

For example, Bey's Formation tour had that huge rotating screen block thing. It was a bold yet simplistic design. And the same with Drake and his balls. :usrs:

I don't really know how to put it into words, but I'd really like Gaga to push the limits with the stage and visuals (like you said). I just really want to be surprised and not go see the show with a boring stage. I'm trying not to be a needy fan but the artRave just wasn't that impressive. It was completely overshadowed by other shows that I saw in the couple years. 

sipthistea

Something that doesn't happen all the time with certain performers...

Singing LIVE 

MichaelSimpson7

I really think this tour will be a lot more simplistic and organic to reflect the album.

hoeslay
10 hours ago, Kimihiro said:

She's my queen. I wanna work with her one day. She's genuinely so brilliant. 

boyerased
6 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

I agree. 

For example, Bey's Formation tour had that huge rotating screen block thing. It was a bold yet simplistic design. And the same with Drake and his balls. :usrs:

I don't really know how to put it into words, but I'd really like Gaga to push the limits with the stage and visuals (like you said). I just really want to be surprised and not go see the show with a boring stage. I'm trying not to be a needy fan but the artRave just wasn't that impressive. It was completely overshadowed by other shows that I saw in the couple years. 

Sterile futuristic stages are a thing now. I want her to build from it. But I want her production to be more of U2 caliber than Drake's and The Weeknd. 

I just want good visual backdrops and interludes, in her intimate moments and piano/guitar ballads it can just be her, a single spotlight on her for all I care. But for her high energy upbeat pop performances I really want it all, amazing lighting, smoke machines, visual backdrops. I get her whole mantra is that all those things would take away from her but hust because she has them doesn't mean it takes away from her, it adds to her performances as a whole, its almost like adding another layer. Its breathtaking to see visuals used effectively. 

Archived