💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone that has gotten their merch?

Glitter Stick

Featured Posts

Glitter Stick

Has anyone gotten their merch from the official store yet? Either the t-shirts or long sleeves.

I'm going to order a few, but I've heard that they are extremely oversized and I live outside the US so I won't be able to return it it's the wrong size. 

So, anyone that has gotten their merch yet? Are they true to size or very oversized?

Mine arrives on Friday! :excited2:

Sorry, I know that isn't much help, but I'll let you know once I get it, if you haven't gotten an answer yet

narcoswing
21 minutes ago, Glitter Stick said:

I live outside the US so I won't be able to return it it's the wrong size. 

I see that you live in Sweden, so you should honestly order from the UK store!

Mine is still in pre-order status.  If anything, sizing might be similar to the first set of shirts that were released when Joanne came out.  It was oversized but it did shrink.

slayo

I bought a white LG signature shirt when the album was preordered, and I find that it's not oversized at all! May be different for other people.

Make it stupid!

Glitter Stick
5 hours ago, narcoswing said:

I see that you live in Sweden, so you should honestly order from the UK store!

Right, thanks! The shipping is way cheaper. :staymad: However, returns are still a struggle :wtfga:

Desperado
5 hours ago, gagaphrodisy said:

I bought a white LG signature shirt when the album was preordered, and I find that it's not oversized at all! May be different for other people.

oversized is the T thooo 

RAMROD

It is not oversized, it is just in US sizing, all tees that I've got from there have been perfect size, so make sure you convert them correctly before purchase.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Glitter Stick
16 hours ago, JGD said:

Mine is still in pre-order status.  If anything, sizing might be similar to the first set of shirts that were released when Joanne came out.  It was oversized but it did shrink.

Thank you :hug:

kaojen

Wearing a turtleneck underneath it for warmth. But the long sleeves one is cozy. Not to tight or loose. Haven't tried it back on since washing and drying yet though. 

Archived