Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Tour dates and Sold out shows (Joanne World Tour) - $75.6M gross / 35 shows

mister max

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95
15 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

They need to add some shows to secure the 100M gross imo.

It's doing amazing, but there aren't enough dates, we need more!

I can't wait too!

I'll be in vacation tho, so I'll be late to the parties :selena:

Enjoy your vacation, the pictures/videos/reports will still be here when you come back :hug: 

• Like 1

C1trus

Can JWT exceed BTW Ball's achievement? I hope so:giveup:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

ViviLittleM
1 hour ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Enjoy your vacation, the pictures/videos/reports will still be here when you come back :hug: 

Thank you!

I have my phone anyway so I'll watch some pics etc XD

• Like 1

asana15

So, the first numbers are in. According to some publications, attendance at Vancouver show was.....19,000 spectators. I'm not sure, but it sounds like a record attendance to me.

"Lady Gaga kicked off “The Joanne World Tour” last night, August 1, at the Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada before 19,000 fans."

Plus: "... it is expected that Lady Gaga will announce legs for Asia and Australia, as well as more shows for Latin America, at a later date."

https://www.directlyrics.com/lady-gaga-joanne-tour-opening-show-best-videos-setlist-news.html

Edited by asana15
  • Like 1

mister max
1 hour ago, asana15 said:

So, the first numbers are in. According to some publications, attendance at Vancouver show was.....19,000 spectators. I'm not sure, but it sounds like a record attendance to me.

"Lady Gaga kicked off “The Joanne World Tour” last night, August 1, at the Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada before 19,000 fans."

Plus: "... it is expected that Lady Gaga will announce legs for Asia and Australia, as well as more shows for Latin America, at a later date."

https://www.directlyrics.com/lady-gaga-joanne-tour-opening-show-best-videos-setlist-news.html

19k omg :giveup:

Slay

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

mister max
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

It'll be ~15k 

wait for official boxscores 

Reloading billboardbiz every hour :lolly:

Watch them dont give em tho

ViviLittleM
Just now, mister max said:

Reloading billboardbiz every hour :lolly:

Watch them dont give em tho

Sis... it's every Tuesday night/Wednesday on BillboardBiz... and they'll wait a few weeks to reveal boxscores of several shows at once....

mister max
3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Sis... it's every Tuesday night/Wednesday on BillboardBiz... and they'll wait a few weeks to reveal boxscores of several shows at once....

Learning things everyday:trollga:

Tyler1992

Looking on Ticketmaster there seems to be tickets seats going all the way behind the stage. If that is the case than her gross will be phenomenal. 

But how were there tickets immediately behind the stage as it seemed to be completely obstructed. Could someone correct me? I've only seen grainy pictures/videos from Vancouver + I may have overlooked Ticketmaster

drinkmytears
17 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

It'll be ~15k 

wait for official boxscores 

19 hours ago, asana15 said:

Her security said 14k and then a member of Live Nation corrected him and said 16k. I would guess something like 14-16k, so about 15 

drinkmytears
10 hours ago, Tyler1992 said:

Looking on Ticketmaster there seems to be tickets seats going all the way behind the stage. If that is the case than her gross will be phenomenal. 

But how were there tickets immediately behind the stage as it seemed to be completely obstructed. Could someone correct me? I've only seen grainy pictures/videos from Vancouver + I may have overlooked Ticketmaster

My family had these tickets because they got them last minute, and have better seats for other shows. They said her back was mostly to them, but they had a good view when she was at the other stages. The only song they couldn't see her for was Alejandro, because the screen lowered. They also couldn't see any of the visuals on the main screen.

Tyler1992
10 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

My family had these tickets because they got them last minute, and have better seats for other shows. They said her back was mostly to them, but they had a good view when she was at the other stages. The only song they couldn't see her for was Alejandro, because the screen lowered. They also couldn't see any of the visuals on the main screen.

Thanks!

I hope they enjoyed! Did the obstruction bother them, Or was it no big deal?

If she sold majority of the seats in the arena she will be coming for a very high gross!

Rainbow Unicorn
On 03/08/2017 at 5:46 AM, drinkmytears said:

Her security said 14k and then a member of Live Nation corrected him and said 16k. I would guess something like 14-16k, so about 15 

Yeah you're right!

There were 15k people per night at the BTWBall and this time she had tickets behind the stage so 15-16k seems right

• Love 1

drinkmytears
On 8/2/2017 at 8:59 PM, Tyler1992 said:

Thanks!

I hope they enjoyed! Did the obstruction bother them, Or was it no big deal?

If she sold majority of the seats in the arena she will be coming for a very high gross!

The obstruction bothered them a lot. They had no view of the screen, which took away from the show visually. When she performed Alejandro they couldn't see her at all

however they have great seats tomorrow, they just bought those on a whim to go and be there with me. However if you're bad only seeing the show once, I wouldn't advise buying them