💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Tour dates and Sold out shows (Joanne World Tour) - $75.6M gross / 35 shows

mister max

Featured Posts

mister max
6 minutes ago, Leeo said:

Yeah I thought so but it's nice to think that she's the big headliner\full show and over 80k hahahahaha. 

Wish the boxscore would come out with 100k but that's hard and RIR team didn't answer if the festival this year would get a bigger capacity since it's a bigger venue... but at least 80k for sure. Will be like her top5 biggest gigs I guess :excited2:

I think its like 120k tho

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?
  • Like 1

mister max
6 minutes ago, Leeo said:

That's not confirmed tbh. The total capacity would be 120k but there's a interview with the festival team and they kinda say that they're not interested about getting a "bigger capacity" but a better experience for family etc. So it may be 80\90k just like the original venue. But it will be packed as hell for sure LOL

Oh really? I didnt know that?

• Like 1

Rainbow Unicorn
5 hours ago, Nikola Stefanovski said:

The Saint Paul date is scaring me actually. 691 tickets left. :toofunny:

You're kidding right? haha

The only seats left are behind the stage. Those sections aren't even on sale for most end-stage concerts lmao 

mister max
5 hours ago, monster987 said:

I wanna ask what is a secondary market? :selena:

Every ticket you can buy that is resale :)

Edited by mister max
  • Like 1

Rainbow Unicorn

There are more tickets available for Manchester and the two shows in Birmingham (+ the first one is at Genting Arena), where did you find the amounts of tickets left ? :) 

• Like 1

mister max
On 20-7-2017 at 0:24 PM, Rainbow Unicorn said:

There are more tickets available for Manchester and the two shows in Birmingham (+ the first one is at Genting Arena), where did you find the amounts of tickets left ? :) 

I count em on the ticketmasters site

• Like 1

Rainbow Unicorn
On 23/07/2017 at 7:47 AM, mister max said:

I count em on the ticketmasters site

How? There's no interactive map :huh:

And there are also tickets available on Eventim and the website of the Genting Arena and Barclaycard Arena.

mister max
55 minutes ago, Rainbow Unicorn said:

How? There's no interactive map :huh:

And there are also tickets available on Eventim and the website of the Genting Arena and Barclaycard Arena.

I only counted non-resale

CanadaGoesGaga

In Vancouver i'm counting only about 42 seats that are official, unsold ticketmaster released seats. Resale is about 726. Which is still nothing. If the internet is correct, capacity is 19,000... So that means show is 97% (bums in seats, resale is already sold technically) sold even if none of those resales have bums in seats. 

I think most companies consider 90% capacity a "sell out" 

• Like 2

Samuel Desbiens
7 hours ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

In Vancouver i'm counting only about 42 seats that are official, unsold ticketmaster released seats. Resale is about 726. Which is still nothing. If the internet is correct, capacity is 19,000... So that means show is 97% (bums in seats, resale is already sold technically) sold even if none of those resales have bums in seats. 

For sure, a least they will give the last tickets

DeleteMyAccount
8 hours ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

I've also noticed in my city that a lot of tickets for concerts sell on the day of the concert. That's based from Stubhub. Normally a few hundred tickets are sold at least whenever I check. Probably so to scalpers lowering prices. So unless any of Gaga's dates are only 60/70% sold, we have nothing to worry about.

GagaMyBlood95

The tour is doing amazing ticket-wise, I can't wait to see all the crowds starting next week :giveup: 

• Like 1

ViviLittleM
4 hours ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

The tour is doing amazing ticket-wise, I can't wait to see all the crowds starting next week :giveup: 

They need to add some shows to secure the 100M gross imo.

It's doing amazing, but there aren't enough dates, we need more!

I can't wait too!

I'll be in vacation tho, so I'll be late to the parties :selena:

Edited by ViviLittleM
  • Like 3