đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga receiving backlash after being added to Coachella

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Dirtyicecreamz

I think this is good!!! it means she's successful + really relevant again!!! Reminds me of 2010/2011... whenever you are BIG, haters are everywhere . The GP will be shook after Coachella... lol and if they're not happy... F*** them haha. 

Stop the music, Start the drama.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

This isn't backlash this is just a few upset jealous Beyonce and Rihanna fans. I don't know why the Rihanna fans are so gutsy since the Bey Hive would have ripped Rihanna a new hole too since they hate that woman. Overall a few pop trolls is not backlash. Gaga will be on the news for headlining Coachella but no one is going to care to talk about the beyhive and rihanna navy except maybe wendy just to instigate but realistically most people don't care about that petty ****. Backlash is if Gaga said racist comments about blacks and asians or came out as a homophobe. 

RochestrMonstr

Just like with everything else: it's unavoidable. There aren't many similarities between Gaga and Beyonce's music, so I understand why Beyoncé fans would be disappointed.

If I was attending, I would be disappointed if it was the other way around with Beyoncé replacing Gaga. I like a handful of Beyonce's songs, but I certainly would be disappointed to see her if I originally expected to see Gaga. Even though I've already seen Gaga twice.

I probably wouldn't be as rude as some of these people though lol. 

SKANK

Okay, but, Roisin Murphy is performing the same day as Gaga?

Someone needs to convince Roisin to lead a fashion intervention, and encourage Gaga to go back to stealing her looks.

Rat Boy

Lol she'll be fine. :rip:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Bette Davis
8 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Okay, but, Roisin Murphy is performing the same day as Gaga?

Someone needs to convince Roisin to lead a fashion intervention, and encourage Gaga to go back to stealing her looks.

Literally my dream :flutter: she needs to rip off her flawless 80s/90s Hairless Toys aesthetic

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Gonzi

lmao I saw a few profiles of the people complaining and they don't even live in the U.S. :emma: probably just salty stans.

Rudz Xinc

They can stay salty

Music and the bling for Gaga, she's laughing her ass off on the way to the bank with big check :ladyhaha:

Look at those clowns

SKANK
15 minutes ago, Bette Davis said:

Literally my dream :flutter: she needs to rip off her flawless 80s/90s Hairless Toys aesthetic

Yes please. Hairless Toys aesthetic, pronto.

Considering Roisin has turned into a Constitution Worker, and Gaga has turned into a Cow Girl, a Village People tribute act at Coachella might not be out of the question.

roisin-murphy-take-her-up-to-monto-album

lady-gaga-joanne-album-cover.jpg

Emvee

I've seen so much positivity, but you decide to focus on this random ass comment section? Okay

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Snejana said:

Pressed Beyonce stans can't be counted as backlash lmao

Well that's what happens when Monsters are absoutely disgusting about everything Beyoncé does (or others do)...

Reap what you sow I'd say :reductive:

Harry

Please, this isn't backlash. Backlash would be if someone like Meghan Trainor took it. 

Literally anyone that replaced her would've received some kind of negative comments. When there's a replacement you simply aren't going to be able to please everyone. EVER. Even if they did choose Rihanna like all these people are suggesting, you'd have people on the other side of the coin saying she isn't a good enough performer. 

Youre always gonna be in the firing line at least a little in a situation like this. Gaga knows that, and she'll just do what she does best which is put on a great show and prove them wrong. 

Neight Shayde

as expected.

it's not like there were no complaints when beyonce's name was in the first poster.

heck even florence + the machine got complains and boos during glastonbury.

she got a good gig. that should be enough for us to celebrate instead of focusing on haters ;)

Archived