💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga receiving backlash after being added to Coachella

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Lol... most of those commenters cant even afford a ticket in this booked concert. It's not Gaga's fault their fave bailed on them. Get a refund. She ain't losing any check here. :bye:

00026 † 10000

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana
2 minutes ago, GrigioBoys said:

Y'all didn't think Beyonce fans would be cool with this, did you? Hahaha

They just salty because Telephone slayed more than Video Phone:gaysia:

TwerkinLurkin

We all new this was gonna happen that's why I would of rather her just of been announced one year instead of replacing Beyoncé because no matter who they picked they would of melted down they can sit here and say they should of picked Rhianna but you know Damm well even if they picked Rhianna they would of melted down too 

stir the pot

Honestly, those are just the Beyonce stans/Madonna stans who hate Gaga. They can stay pressed. 

The only we should be worried is when majority of those who already bought tickets demand a refund or something

junolxf

There's always backlash for everything. I mean, even ADELE when she did Glastonbury last year. Chill. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Ronk
5 minutes ago, Lady said:

Don't forget that usually people who have only negative stuff to say tend to comment more over the ones who have no bad things to say. Never read comments, go with the amount of likes instead ;)

Yes.  I just liked it on insta and wrote a positive comment.

I live outside the space time continuum.

GhettoFabulous

Beyoncé fans and ass lickers hating on Gaga for literally just  accepting 

tenor.gif

weed

almost everyone I see on facebook is praising ha! so many are even saying Gaga is better than Beyonce so I ain't mad lmaooo

mpthecat

I was just about to joke about a petition to replace her, just like with SB. :toofunny:

Cue in petition to replace LG with Migos or whatever. :giveup:

Squeeshy Keety
17 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

Gaga and Bobby knew the risk they'd take when they would replace Beyonce. 

But honestly..Gaga got a ton of backlash for SB and that still did not stop it from becoming the biggest musical performance of all time so...who cares lol

Fixed

giphy.gif

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

AlexanderLevi2

OK but like this happens with every artist. No matter who would have replaced Beyonce tbh.

Learn to focus on the positive stuff and the ACTUAL criticism... Not stupid 16 year olds who suck Beyonce's ****.

Currently listening to Joanne

Shadow

Backlash? More like white noise of the internet at this point... If they dislike the change so much, let them sell their tickets cheap so other certain fans can go. ;)

If they ain't going, their loss. 

:classy:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Archived