💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga receiving backlash after being added to Coachella

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

Read the bloody comments on this post!!! Apparently there are a lot of people not liking the new changes they have made. Some are saying they should have replaced Beyonce with Rihanna instead:toofunny: This is gonna get real messy:gum:

Stefani honey, pls drag these haters, you'll slay for sure:bye:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who cares? not like they can do anything about it :giggle:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

crazyforgaga

I knew this would happen but she will blow them away when she performs and everyone there will have a good time. It reminds me of the Super Bowl. People were hating for no reason and saying other people should perform and then the haters didn't say a word when she blew the world away :nails:

HolyDelRey

This was so Unnecessary, and I bet that half of those online trolls, hating on that post are not even going to attend the Coachella, and I think that you should learn what Backlash stands for. I've seen nothing but positive reactions from real people, not online trolls, on Billboard's facebook page, Gaga's facebook page and even twitter. 

And let's not act like this is the first time, people were saying that she's not good enough for the Oscars, Super Bowl (National Anthem), Super Bowl Halftime Show, Performance with the Metallica, people even said that they were going to boycott the SB, and she ended up making headlines all over the internet.  Ignore them, and don't pay attention, we all know what's going to happen.

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

FrankGutz

OMFG!! The same day RÖYKSOPP, why am i poor and have to work :air:   it's like a dream come true ln avnalvñlavn

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Jewels n Drugs

#StayPressed

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Phantomhive

Pressed stans of other artists... what's new?
giphy.gif

In I fly on wings of winter.

Gaga and Bobby knew the risk they'd take when they would replace Beyonce. 

But honestly..Gaga got a ton of backlash for SB and that still did not stop it from becoming the biggest SB halftime show ever so...who cares lol

crisTEAne

LMs should really be immune now. 

gagz sure as hell is.

just let her performance speak for itself.

she'll slay as usual.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

freebit

It's just obnoxious pitchfork'd Real Music Fans and stan twitter types probably having a **** fit. She's still headlining, so they will deal. Their misery greatly pleases me. :lolly:

Xoxo Adriana
1 minute ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

This was so Unnecessary, and i bet that half of those online trolls, hating on that post are not even going to attend the Coachella, and i think that you should learn what Backlash stands for. I've seen nothing but positive reactions from real people, not online trolls, on Billboard's facebook page, Gaga's facebook page and even twitter. 

Its very necessary for them to be saying this I agree! Gaga is way more real than half of those performers on the list! And how could they be tired of her already when Drake and Beyoncè have been constantly on radio nonstop?:cryga:

Ronk
4 minutes ago, crazyforgaga said:

I knew this would happen but she will blow them away when she performs and everyone there will have a good time. It reminds me of the Super Bowl. People were hating for no reason and saying other people should perform and then the haters didn't say a word when she blew the world away :nails:

Exactly

I live outside the space time continuum.

Don't forget that usually people who have only negative stuff to say tend to comment more over the ones who have no bad things to say. Never read comments, go with the amount of likes instead ;)

Archived