💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga updates Twitter picture to 'A-YO' single cover

Americano

Featured Posts

PartySick

Inb4 it's just the John Wayne situation 2.0 :awesome:

I'm totally here for it though. Slay-Yo is a godly bop :giveup: I almost throw my pelvis out of place when dancing to it 'cause it just makes you want to swing your hips :giveup:

🖤

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed

Doesn't say A-yo so I'm doubtful :hor:

DIC better come thru (and it's not bc I don't like A-yo, I do, I'm just over PI MR A-Yo and JW lmao I want a new Joanne song to be promoted thank u)

HolyDelRey

Can someone please remind me what was the previous pic on her avi? I don't remember lol :sweat:

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Fernster7
33 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

Can someone please remind me what was the previous pic on her avi? I don't remember lol :sweat:

The pink helmet that said GAGA.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Fernster7

Glad Gaga saw the light. I hope it's released to radio mid April.:giveup:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

sillynate
1 hour ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

'Let's Party in a Desert'

PI confirmed for Coachella. Boomkack me.

Also, is she the first artist to perform at the SB, grammys, and Coachella in the same year? :hor:

Anyway... I'm hoping we get a video :wub:MRga/Joanne holding her John Wayne guitar walks into a rodeo and performs AYO. I don't really care if it's a single or not :reductive:

Archived