Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga updates Twitter picture to 'A-YO' single cover

Americano

Featured Posts

Illuminati
3 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

In that case, why release a JW video?

so people would leave her alone when it flops. also because it deserves a video and it's only appropriate to do it before than after in case people really caught up on it a la Million Reasons.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RickMonster98

Well, I hope they'll keep on promoting the album with at least a third single... "A-Yo" is not one of my favourites, but it would be the right choice. :music:

If "A-Yo" becomes a moderate hit, maybe they could risk with "Dancing In Circles" as the fourth single :gum: and if DIC becomes a moderate hit they could end this beautiful era with "Joanne" :ladyhaha: :diane:

Sister

She looks like a Lady Gaga Barbie doll in this picture:hor:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

donutellha

SLAY -YO BINCHES

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Pietro

SLA-YO

SLA-YO

THE SINGLE WILL FLOP

SLA-YO

SLA-YO

RELEASE DIAMOND HEART OR DIC

SLA-YO

SLA-YO

BYE BECHEZZZ

SEANGT

she just wanted to change it since it was a football helmet and this is a good photo of her. lol. 

"my fans think everything is cryptic" - Lady Gaga :sharon:

JustPWest

This is how its gonna go down....we're all gonna wake up to a surprise music video release.

The video starts of and the end of the John Wayne video....Gaga (dressed in the Joanne outfit) walks up to the version of her she shot dead. She looks down at dead Gaga, the color fades and turns to black and white. She then looks straight into the camera, smirks and starts singing Million Reasons.

:ladyhaha:

Archived