💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Billboard: Lady Gaga to Replace Beyonce at Coachella

Monsterious

Featured Posts

Monsterious

Lady Gaga will headline both weekends of Coachella, Billboard has learned, replacing Beyoncé, who postponed her performance after announcing she was pregnant with twins. Gaga will fill in for Beyoncé on consecutive Saturday nights (April 15 and  22) at Empire Polo Grounds in Indio, Calif. Officials with festival organizers Goldenvoice and AEG Live are finalizing plans to bring Gaga's huge stage production to Coachella and will make the announcement in the coming days, say sources.

Lady Gaga will add the double Coachella slot to her already busy 2017 tour schedule, announced shortly after her critically acclaimed performance at Super Bowl LI in Houston. Gaga's Joanne World Tour kicks off Aug. 1 at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, B.C., and includes three nights at the Forum in Los Angeles as well as stops at iconic stadiums like Wrigley Field in Chicago, Citi Field in New York and Fenway Park in Boston.

It was important to Coachella organizers that a female performer replace Beyoncé, insiders tells Billboard, making Gaga the first woman to headline Coachella since Björk in 2007.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7709042/lady-gaga-replace-beyonce-coachella?utm_source=twitter

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

Isn't Coachella owned by homophobes?

This is gonna be messy if true. 

EDIT: Apparently these were just rumors.

gagajandro25

I FUNKING CANT

I CAME ALL OVER MYSELF

THIS IS TOO MUCH

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

The Child
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

No, these were made up rumors, look it up.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Monsterious
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

gurl aint nobody have time for that

this is HUGE

Archived