💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Billboard: Lady Gaga to Replace Beyonce at Coachella

Monsterious

Featured Posts

Harry
38 minutes ago, Robinladen said:

Tour setlists and festival setlists are usually pretty similiar, just shorter. Artists still want to promote their albums. The festival audience just expects and wants the biggest hits.

Indeed, when the artist is already on tour. Gaga is not and will not be on tour. There's absolutely no way she will randomly pull forward the first date of the tour and reveal everything by four months. Of course she will still likely play Joanne album tracks to promote the album, but this show isn't gonna be a part of the tour, period.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/1/2017 at 9:07 AM, Arturo said:

what red carpet? :rip:

mess @ me thinking in coechella there is a fancy red carpet :air: 

CanadaGoesGaga

Don't all the headliners share the same mainstage setup by coachella? Then they just add stuff to that stage for their performance. 

merlot
11 hours ago, BornSimon said:

Imagine Swine, Aura, Applause and MANiCURE at such a festival, they'd have made people go CRAZY. :giveup: They're such powerful bops, we'd have had gifs of people jumping up and down for days.

I'm still excited as **** about all this though, I love Joanne and I hope people react well to it, it has fantastic crowd-pleasers, like Come To Mama, Million Reasons and Perfect Illusion (which will SLAY at Rock In Rio considering how big the song was in Brazil).

omg she better sing from ARTPOP :giveup:

EmeraldHeart

Will this be the first look at the Joanne World Tour or will it be a different set? I'm so excited!

Creyk

What are we expecting the setlist to be? It's a 90 minute set. Will it be the same both times

3 minutes ago, Creyk said:

What are we expecting the setlist to be? It's a 90 minute set. Will it be the same both times

Coachella headlining sets are usually closer to 2/2.5 hours long.

Creyk
1 minute ago, Foster said:

Coachella headlining sets are usually closer to 2/2.5 hours long.

wtf really

those are so many songs

She better do GUY then

GagaStefi

There will be a lot of celebs/influencers there so I think this is the time to make a good impression again. Like I want Gaga to put on a good show and RISE.

I have no idea how she's finding the time to do this. I think filming of her movie starts sometime in April - couple that with her job as executive producer of the soundtrack and various other tasks in creating the musical performances for filming and you've got a very busy actress. 

I know I shouldn't be surprised because her work ethic has always been there. I guess I'm extra proud of how she's also put her head down and not responded to all the extra attention (positive and negative) that she's received recently. She's acting like a well-rounded industry veteran instead of a superstar with insecurities and it's impressive. 

Hola Soraya
On 05/03/2017 at 5:12 AM, GagaStefi said:

There will be a lot of celebs/influencers there so I think this is the time to make a good impression again. Like I want Gaga to put on a good show and RISE.

Katy7.gif

:trollga::ladyhaha: 

ÂżTĂș me estĂĄs hablando en inglĂ©s?

Archived