💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Billboard: Gaga "Best Actress" Oscar Winner in 2019?

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jigglygoth

It's not gonna happen :laughga:, but I'd be so happy for her if it did :diane: 

I'm very curious about the film tho, I just hope they don't play it super safe. Memorable experiences are always consequence of risk taking, IMO.

HEART OF EVER-FROST

666 others

Not best actress, but I certainly see her getting an Oscar for best original song.

:holyshit:

itsdominik
10 hours ago, gagzus said:

it never was it's being filmed this year and being edited until Spring 2018, then after she's finished her tour she'll rest up & go on a promo tour for it. Most people were suspecting it'll come mid 2018

The release date is September 28th 2018 and it's been confirmed by several sources :)

Rabbit Heart

I love her but no, she's just not that amazing as an actress! She shouldn't have won Golden globe last year instead she she should have won that Oscar for Best song! 

Bradley
10 hours ago, bayonse said:

i dont think so

It's not that impossible to secure a nomination. Gaga obviously knows how the previous makings of this film were nominated for Oscars, and how Bradley is an Academy Award favourite (four time nominee in only three years), so she's gonna work really hard for it, knowing much (Oscar) attention will be given to the movie and the actors (herself and Bradley) involved. The only things which need to be done right at this stage are quality of the directing, writing and acting, and promotion, so that it garners enough attention to be nominated, which shouldn't be a problem considering it's distributed by Warner Bros and how popular Gaga and Bradley are. The media buzz is there, what needs to be done right is Bradley's direction and writing and Gaga's composition of the score and original song.

Bradley
19 minutes ago, Rabbit Heart said:

I love her but no, she's just not that amazing as an actress! She shouldn't have won Golden globe last year instead she she should have won that Oscar for Best song! 

What happened in AHS should be left in AHS, it's like judging Gaga's entire acting career based on her performance in Machete Kills and Sin City: A Dame to Kill For.

Or judging Gaga's future musical production based on one previous song. Actors improve over time, Bradley used to star in way smaller films before he became the American Sniper and Silver Linings Playbook star which we know today.

hoeslay

I think it's very likely that she'll get a nomination if she does good. VERY likely. I don't know about winning it, though. She's so early into her career in terms of acting and although yes her first major TV appearance gave her a Golden Globe, the Oscars won't be that easy - Not that the Golden Globes were easy. Gaga worked her ass off. It's just not as "easy" relatively imo

Prada

Ä°magine she gets 8 Grammy's.5 for Joanne and 3 for I don't know duet album with Tony :)

2 Golden Globes

3 Oscars

OMG.I can't.:toofunny:

EmiRivington

Well, ASIB will be released in 2018 so she would get nods for the 2019 award season. However, Song to Song is not a top contender cause otherwise it would've been released somewhere near the end of the year. That's usually the case with movies with Oscar buzz. Also Terrence Malick is directing and I don't think he's the best director to consider for an Oscar nod. 

Anyway, I think it's way too soon to talk about Oscar buzz or anything. 

i think u freaky but you don't have a hit

tomdsgn

I mean do you really think Bradley Cooper would take a risk on Gaga? If she didn't do well, the movie, regardless of any positive qualities, would be seen as a joke. 

GagaTheExplorer
On 1/3/2017 at 7:42 AM, Adriana Lima said:

Ä°magine she gets 8 Grammy's.5 for Joanne and 3 for I don't know duet album with Tony :)

2 Golden Globes

3 Oscars

OMG.I can't.:toofunny:

that would be in 2019

Joanne era will be over by the end of this year it will have its grammy season in 2018

C2C is probably not even happening

Archived