đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Brooke Candy ft. Sia - Living Out Loud (Lyric video)

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

JustHMLover

Brooke Candy released a lyric video for her new cute single featuring Sia. What do you think? :classy:

HOTNebraskaGuy

Another song that literally has no relation to freedom or equality but it's still shoved in that chorus to be trendy. :emma:

I get Chained to the Rhythm but this is a stretch. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

GhettoFabulous

It's so Disney :madge: 

Brooke go back to that scary freaky illuminati princess **** or make music that doesn't sound like it's on Disney channel or Nickelodeon :madge:

YeehawKylie

Brooke has really sold out. She needs to go back to making Opulence-like music. It'll please her label enough and her fans. I'll take Nasty and Paper or Plastic, but this is too much. Songs like this is why your album release date constantly gets pushed. 

RepentingSinner

I really like the song. I disliked at first. Now its a bop. Just get passed the new style, then its ****ing amazing.

1 hour ago, HOTNGaga said:

Another song that literally has no relation to freedom or equality but it's still shoved in that chorus to be trendy. :emma:

I get Chained to the Rhythm but this is a stretch. 

At least Brooke Candy herself has waaaaaaaaaaaay more relation to that than Katy Perry. She isn't doing that to be trendy, she defended LGBTQ rights since day 1 (her fanbase is called FAGMOB for a reason).

OT: I hate that this song is 80% Sia's voice and 20% Brooke Candy's, I didn't enjoy it as much as the other singles

Archived