💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga and Ellen

Debithius

Featured Posts

Debithius

So, why isnt Gaga on Ellen anymore? She didn't perform during the ARTPOP era and she didnt perform during the Joanne era. Also, her interview with Ellen during the ARTPOP era where she had this pink dress and white heels is gone from her channel.

What happened? They used to be so tight.

Helxig

I've been wondering this too. It's very odd. I felt like their connection wasn't the same last time Gaga was on Ellen, but thought it was nothing. But then the interview was deleted. They haven't spoken much of each other in years, and Gaga hasn't gone back... it could still be nothing, but I'm curious...

Edit: I forgot about the commercial that came out like yesterday :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

they are in one commerical together, i don't think anything has happened. gaga just chose not to do any talkshows this time.

26 minutes ago, Debithius said:

and she didnt perform during the Joanne era.

The Joanne era is literally still going lmao. 

RochestrMonstr

They just did that commercial together, so I doubt their relationship has soured. She could possibly be saving The Ellen Show as a promo spot for the next single?

She's given several major spots to MR over the past few months and it's finally rising steadily on radio, so I don't think she needs to use anymore on it. 

Ellen is not really a promo though :shrug: It's more for the fans, does nothing for the single.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Lord Ryry
5 minutes ago, Miky said:

Ellen is not really a promo though :shrug: It's more for the fans, does nothing for the single.

idk I feel like Chandelier blew up through Ellen, as not many people knew who Sia was. I remember watching Chandelier live on Ellen and that was the first time I heard of the song, before the music video was even out.

Idk, but I feel like Ellen has replaced Gaga with Sia. It used to be Gaga on Ellen who would do weird performances, and now it's Sia :emma:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Tbh they were never seemed to be anything more than acquaintances, they didn't 'hang out' so the fact that she hasn't been on the show for Joanne yet isn't really out of the ordinary imo. The show is either a hit or a miss when it comes to promo - some performances gets so many views and is raved about from other types of media, others are just appreciated by the fans of said artist. I do think she'll appear at some point, whether it's promo for a single, tour, movie (ASIB) - it all just comes down to timing between both their schedules 

Any slight hostility between them would probably be due to their opposing stances on meat/fur e.g. when gaga wore the meat dress on her show - but they've had interactions since then which have been fine.

Helxig
10 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I think Ellen praised her many times on Twitter the last few years though...

I must've missed it all! D: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Abraham Carrillo

They were fine even after this awkward moment... I don't think they had issues or something like that, maybe it's just their schedules

I'm trash, bye.

OliverViennese
8 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I must've missed it all! D: 

(I don't follow her on Twitter, so the superbowl praise is all that I'm aware of...)

https://www.last.fm/user/derOlliM

Bradley
1 hour ago, Blake said:

The Joanne era is literally still going lmao. 

Just don't get your hopes up, the only thing left is the tour.

Gagadonna
42 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Just don't get your hopes up, the only thing left is the tour.

Don't get your hopes down. 

Archived