Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Hey Girl appreciation thread

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the first time my best friend and i listened to it it instantly became 'our song'. 

i don't think the song gets enough respect and appreciation on ggd bc the sound of the song is older than the current young generation (who often at times do not fully explore and appreciate music from the past). to ignore those lyrics, to ignore the message, to ignore florence's butter melting voice is disrespectful. 

anyway one day in december i was slightly stoned, it was raining and light grey out, i was driving and all the late autumn leaves were still pretty & the song came on shuffle. i started crying thinking about mine & my best friend's friendship & how much i love her. i told her abt that experience later & she put it perfectly "that sounds like a perfect kind of awful." and it was! i didn't want to cry, its taken me until now to not cry when i hear it anymore. (i know..i'm an emotional baby sometimes lol.) :toofunny: mess.

ITS SUCH A GORGEOUS SONG! #JUSTICE4HEYGIRL

FrankGutz
9 hours ago, Helios said:

Come through Little HeyGirlsters :giveup:

Best song from Joanne !

alnvlanvnlsnalv  :giveup:  #JusticeForHG

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived