💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga music at da club

kaojen

Featured Posts

This past Saturday I was at da club ( Parliament House in Orlando, famous gay resort that gets a lot of famous drag visitors) and they played Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons,  AND John Wayne all in the same night! It was so great! I danced around crazily haha So many people danced and lipsynced along! 

What Joanne songs have you heard at da club in your home? Or any ither Gaga songs. How did you react? Do you burst out into full on choreography? Do you get on top of the bar? What?

RonnieGagz

I wish I heard a Gaga song on a club

Oh, wait, I don't have the age to go to clubs :emma:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

junolxf

They play them all the time. Even a Million Reasons remix a couple of weeks ago. And all my friends (and my boyfriend) know a lot of Gaga's choreographies so I'm truly blessed lmfao. :kara:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Gagaloo911

From Joanne I've heard MR and Perfect Illusion. 

The same club also showed the John Wayne MV on their TVs around the club but not with the song lol 

TimisaMonster

Reminds me of...:ph34r:

and this...:staymad:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Chromatislaps
7 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Reminds me of...:ph34r:

:giveup: the potential of Aura (demo version) as a single would have been phenomenal :giveup: 

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, Derpplause said:

:giveup: the potential of Aura (demo version) as a single would have been phenomenal :giveup: 

It's pure perfection... a very rare hear now a days... :giveup:

And to think she wanted it as the first single yet Interscope chose Applause :giveup:

Then Venus.... ugh :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived