💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga x Starbucks

MJHolland

Featured Posts

MJHolland

Omg so I'm currently trying to knock out two essays and study for a midterm in the morning right now in a Starbucks, and they've now played three Gaga songs in a row. How am I supposed to work when I can't stop bopping?! 

Paper Gangsta, Dancing in Circles, and now I'm jamming to Yoü and I.

Question is: is Starbucks trying to thank Gaga for all the promo she's been giving them recently?! :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

p.s. send help if you're an expert on society-state relations in the developing world or environmental studies, thanks! 

Spoiler

I really needed a study-break to make this thread :sweat: F*** midterms man... 

Update: They are now playing Just Dance :sis:

Update 2: After a brief Justin Bieber song, they are now playing Alejandro!!! Which one of you Little Monsters is an insurgent barista promoting Gaga's best songs?!?! Also, everyone is singing along to this one more than any song yet! Coming to Starbs every day now lol. 

Update 3: Last update before I leave, but they're now played Judas!!! Little Monster barista = confirmed 

I wish the starbucks here stan Gags. :giggle:

Idk anything about your stuff but I'm sending my hugs!!!

I feel you college students problems.:toofunny:

darkchylde
3 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

send help if you're an expert on society-state relations in the developing world or environmental studies, thanks! 

go to a library

donutellha

best of luck! <3

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

MJHolland
Just now, Entropy said:

go to a library

Was just coming from my library, wanted a change of scenery since I was there for a few hours :giveup:

You right tho 

TSUNAMI
Just now, MJHolland said:

Was just coming from my library, wanted a change of scenery since I was there for a few hours :giveup:

You right tho 

I like to study in a park. When I'm most stressed I go to nature. With a laptop if needed.

darkchylde
Just now, MJHolland said:

You right tho 

then in my experience, local pretentious coffee shops work better than starbucks. if youre from a big city you'll surely find some nice and quiet places to study (maybe not in time for these exams but hopefully for the next ones).

and good luck!

darkchylde
Just now, JFK said:

I like to study in a park. When I'm most stressed I go to nature. With a laptop if needed.

that is actually such a good idea

Archived