💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

DIC won't have a music video

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

Because Joanne only allows for music videos with two words in their title

here we go Sinner's Prayer, Diamond Heart, Angel Down, Grigio Girls, or the legendary Hey Girl

tumblr_lxm6v15BZ61qkst64.gif

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Jenina
3 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

here we go Sinner's Prayer, Diamond Heart, Angel Down, Grigio Girls, or the legendary Hey Girl

YESS I'D LIVE FOR ANY OF THESE TO BE SINGLES those are all my favorite songs on Joanne except the mess that is grigio girls :awkney: come through two word titles

cool

GagaTheExplorer

we need to stop with this DIC mess, when we really reeeeeeeeally want a song to be single she never makes it a single

see Dance In The Dark during TFM era, Scheisse during BTW era or Gypsy during ARTPOP era.

if we want this song as a single we have to stop and let the thing flow :sweat:

RochestrMonstr

I'm expecting a clever video if DIC does in fact get one! 

I feel like the other option would be a gross video, which I think is simply below her at this point. 

MJHolland

As I'm reading this rn DIC is playing at Starbucks, right after Paper Gangster finished :sweat:

What is this Gaga takeover?!

I'm trying to write two papers on air pollution and state-society relations in the developing world, how am I supposed to concentrate?!

takemetovenus
6 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

As I'm reading this rn DIC is playing at Starbucks, right after Paper Gangster finished :sweat:

What is this Gaga takeover?!

I'm trying to write two papers on air pollution and state-society relations in the developing world, how am I supposed to concentrate?!

I was at Barnes and Noble the other day and my friends boyfriend who works there was doing music and he knew I was there so he played like 15 gaga songs in a row :air: I was singing and bopping to every song

Decodekid
51 minutes ago, RochestrMonstr said:

I'm expecting a clever video if DIC does in fact get one! 

I feel like the other option would be a gross video, which I think is simply below her at this point. 

Why am i laughing lololl

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Archived