💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you ever watched the Joanne MVs back to back?

HOTNebraskaGuy

Have you ever watched the Joanne Music Videos back to back?   

60 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever watched the Joanne Music Videos Back To Back?

• Yes!
    • No, I ain't got time for that
    • No but I kinda want to now

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

Have you ever watched the Joanne Music Videos back to back (from Perfect Illusion straight to Million Reasons to John Wayne)? 

I did when John Wayne was released, not that their cohesiveness makes any sense but I still find it interesting.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

TheKillerQueen

No, I don't want to sit thru the Million Reasons tragic music video again. :sweat:

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

gagajandro25

No because I can't stand sitting through Million Reasons music video again tumblr_oftpe8kzHZ1u6n38po1_400.gif

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

SILENT HILL

If skipping to the end of perfect Illusion, seeing the transition into million reasons, then skipping it to see the transition into john Wayne, and then seeing John Wayne counts then yes :poot:

Yes. 

I REALLY hope there's a DVD released where it just flows right together. I really want another music video that is a prequel to PI that leads into why exactly she goes to the desert. 

IllumiMark

Yes, to me it does not really make sense. But if she wanted to do that properly, I wish she'd pull a Beyoncé and release a visual album. I mean, it's a really personal album and she could have told a really nice story. It would have been amazing to see visuals for each song.

Smarticle

No. I like that she's connecting the videos, but it's a downgrade from the 2/3 trilogy that is Paparazzi + Telephone. 

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

Takemyhand

Not at moment but I'm probably going to do so at the end of the era. ( wishing Gaga will release other MVs :laughga: )

AlphaMonster
13 minutes ago, IllumiMark said:

Yes, to me it does not really make sense. But if she wanted to do that properly, I wish she'd pull a Beyoncé and release a visual album. I mean, it's a really personal album and she could have told a really nice story. It would have been amazing to see visuals for each song.

It was a brilliant idea to release music videos for every song.

I mean they do not all have to be at John Wayne level slayage but I wish Gaga started doing the same. 

15jocart

Yes, I saw a video on YouTube that stitched them all together. The transitions actually work very well virtually. The "plot" tho...:green:

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Archived