Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I don't get it

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy
5 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I think it was just a way to tie in everything visually, I don't think there's a meaning in her being outside... just a cute way to connect the two videos, I wouldn't read too much into it.... why would she be dreaming in front of a white background on the side of a road. They just visually continued where the visuals left off last time.

I guess I just expected more thought out into it like in between the PI and MR video.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

androiduser
1 hour ago, HOTNGaga said:

I guess I just expected more thought out into it like in between the PI and MR video.

I think the aesthetics and styles are so different that they couldn't really do much but just tie it all together that way

Ooolong
2 hours ago, Red said:

She managed to do a video even more confusing than Alejandro :applause: 

Why and how do people find Alejandro confusing? :air: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Just now, Ooolong said:

Why and how do people find Alejandro confusing? :air: 

Explain it then.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Ooolong
5 minutes ago, Red said:

Explain it then.

I mean, I can't either, mess. :rip: 

I just know what Klein has said about it dealing with her pain without her love, and it being a tribute to Cabaret and what not. I've never put too much thought into the video, honestly. :rip: 

But the Alejandro video isn't discussed very often on here, so I was just curious as to what people have said about it. :rip: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Just now, Ooolong said:

I mean, I can't either, mess. :rip: 

I just know what Klein has said about it dealing with her pain without her love, and it being a tribute to Cabaret and what not. I've never put too much thought into the video, honestly. :rip: 

But the Alejandro video isn't discussed very often on here, so I was just curious as to what people have said about it. :rip: 

No one really knows for sure what it is about :flop: Most convincing theory is that it's about her falling in love with a gay man.

Ooolong
2 minutes ago, Red said:

No one really knows for sure what it is about :flop: Most convincing theory is that it's about her falling in love with a gay man.

Mess, hasn't she said it was her favorite of her videos before too, or am I mistaken? :air: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Just now, Ooolong said:

Mess, hasn't she said it was her favorite of her videos before too, or am I mistaken? :air: 

Her favorite video is always the current era one, if you ask her now she's gonna say it's John Wayne, lol

latina twilight

I don't think there's actually a storyline, they're just connected visually.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

15jocart
16 hours ago, NightOwner said:

I don't think there's actually a storyline, they're just connected visually.

This. I'm pretty sure she included the opening just to f*ck with the fanbase tbh. I was shook when I saw it

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

if i were you i wouldn't be focusing on how she's inside in MR & then outside in JW. its really not a crucial thing. its a minute detail. i love the clear explanations others left on the first page, they really sum up the video well. ;)

sometimes you just have to accept Art for what it is.

Archived