💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I don't get it

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

I'm being 100% serious...

What does John Wayne's music video add to the Joanne story? I'm still confused... like was it's video a dream? Did all that stuff actually happen? 

Is she actually in a Photoshoot, or is she outside now? Was the Million Reasons MV an illusion? 

Are all of the videos a (perfect) illusion? 

Honestly nothing's making sense to me, does some one have a logical explanation with what's happening and what's real or not? 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

SpookyKid

I think she sees the cowboy pass by her and she starts to imagine everything

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

AlphaMonster
9 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

Are all of the videos a (perfect) illusion?

We all wish MR was one but no honey :deadbanana:

I find MR audio video more entertaining. At least you do not have to wait these girls running to Gaga from SUVs in the middle of desert and Gaga slow motion unwrapping the box for the Million Slayage to start :air:

Letmelivemylife
4 minutes ago, Red said:

She managed to do a video even more confusing than Alejandro :applause: 

Lol I love that video!!!! My grandma absolutely LOVED pokerface and LoveGame. She would sing along to them whenever I played them in the car but she lost her marbles when she saw the Alejandro video. She can sing along to songs about disco sticks and bisexuality but gaga swallowing rosary beads was too much. Lol go figure

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

LetsGetHigh

It can be many things but technically the video still ends with her wearing that MR costume and leaving with that guitar, so it all could be hallucinations.

The logical explanation? Ryan Murphy rubbed off on her and she is randomly linking music videos together, the way he randomly links seasons of American Horror Story together, for seemingly no reason whatsoever.

There isn't an overarching narrative between the three videos.

HOTNebraskaGuy
4 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

I think she sees the cowboy pass by her and she starts to imagine everything

But like, is she outside now? She walks away at the end outside, like she was shooting the MR there too. 

1 minute ago, AlphaMonster said:

We all wish MR was one but no honey :deadbanana:

I find MR audio video more entertaining. At least you do not have to wait these girls running to Gaga from SUVs in the middle of desert and Gaga slow motion unwrapping the box for the Million Slayage to start :air:

I actually really like the MR video now. 

Batwings

I've always understood the song's lyrics as Gaga fantasizing about being with a bad boy, so I think the video is supposed to be a fantasy.

HOTNebraskaGuy
1 minute ago, LetsGetHigh said:

It can be many things but technically the video still ends with her wearing that MR costume and leaving with that guitar, so it all could be hallucinations.

But in the MR video she's inside, and in the JW video she leaves outside

LetsGetHigh
Just now, HOTNGaga said:

But in the MR video she's inside, and in the JW video she leaves outside

You never see that she's inside, that's what mind****ing. You see her in a backdrop and that's it.

FameHookah

It was all on her mind she was looking back to her reckless  past and letting it go as we should

thats why she killed her old self (again)

2009 vmas killed famega

2010 sea monster killed monsterGa

2011 Gaga killed her Mother Goat Self

2013 Gaga killed her former self (Aura)

and now Joanne Gaga killed ALL of them..

WTF is MDNA

androiduser

I don't think it's a story in the traditional sense, or a dream... it's just a series of parallel storylines that depict toxic relationships with a bad guy getting Gaga(s) in trouble.

In the end in one scenario he kills her in the crash (because she was the victim of his irrational behavior)

in another she kills herself (because he made her a toxic person)

and in the third one she gets killed by herself (because she was a victim unable to cope with the negativity).

HOTNebraskaGuy
3 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I don't think it's a story in the traditional sense, or a dream... it's just a series of parallel storylines that depict toxic relationships with a bad guy getting Gaga(s) in trouble. In the end in one scenario he kills her in the crash (because she was the victim of his irrational behavior) , in another she kills herself (because he made her a toxic person) and in the third one she gets killed by herself (because she was a victim unable to cope with the negativity).

Yeah I understood that part (so obviously that's a dream) but in MR she's doing her Photoshoot indoors but in the JW music video she's seen outdoors and all the back stage stuff and cameras aren't there anymore... like was that stuff all a dream? 

androiduser
1 minute ago, HOTNGaga said:

Yeah I understood that part (so obviously that's a dream) but in MR she's doing her Photoshoot indoors but in the JW music video she's seen outdoors and all the back stage stuff and cameras aren't there anymore... like was that stuff all a dream? 

I think it was just a way to tie in everything visually, I don't think there's a meaning in her being outside... just a cute way to connect the two videos, I wouldn't read too much into it.... why would she be dreaming in front of a white background on the side of a road. They just visually continued where the visuals left off last time.

Archived