Jump to content
ūüéł ūüé§ ūü§ė JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW ūü§ė ūüé§ ūüéł
opinion

3rd Single Debate

3rd Single   

723 members have voted

  1. 1. Next Single



Featured Posts

Edonis   Paws Up 13,134
Edonis
Just now, NickARTPOP said:

LMAO no it didn't, top 15 for a single with no radio and one piece of promo is good, funny you think Dic could do better.

Top 15 on iTunes :laughga: Let's not make hyperbolizations about it's charting stats. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustAnotherDay   Paws Up 8,396
JustAnotherDay
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

Sis that was the week of an album release in which promo singles always chart better than album tracks. The only delusional post here is quite frankly you with your adamnet demand that DiC has no chance of being a hit. I don't know why you're so butt hurt by a pop song but you need to get over it. Every single thread I've seen you on you constantly rave about A-YO, which is fine, but you don't have to be such an *** about it to other members who happen to have a different song they like/have in mind. Stop being rude. It's annoying and childish. 

I don't even talk about Slay-O very much but go off sis.I don't really know what you're trying to say anyways because my point was it did good when it had promo. 

was NickARTPOP

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edonis   Paws Up 13,134
Edonis
Just now, NickARTPOP said:

I don't even talk about Slay-O very much but go off sis.I don't really know what you're trying to say anyways because my point was it did good when it had promo. 

That you're childish in your posts and being rude, sis. And that you don't have to be rude to other members over a stupid song. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustAnotherDay   Paws Up 8,396
JustAnotherDay
Just now, Edonis said:

Top 15 on iTunes :laughga: Let's not make hyperbolizations about it's charting stats. 

sorry, I left out a part, it went top 15 on digital sales which is really impressive for a non-single with one piece of promo.

was NickARTPOP

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LetsGetHigh   Paws Up 21,719
LetsGetHigh

It did not do good considering it was performed on SNL and on that fashion show. Stop lying to yourselves. A-NO will never happen and it's the truth.

UaJ5Gkd.gif

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edonis   Paws Up 13,134
Edonis
8 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

sorry, I left out a part, it went top 15 on digital sales which is really impressive for a non-single with one piece of promo.

And Million Reasons charted just as well. Again, it was album release week. Promo singles do well on album release week, especially with promo. 

Edited by Edonis

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stvrboy   Paws Up 1,100
Stvrboy
2 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

LMAO no it didn't, top 15 for a single with no radio and one piece of promo is good, funny you think Dic could do better.

Even G.U.Y charted in a better position after the SB. There's also a reason why Million Reasons was more succesful than A-NO. DIC has that trendy tropical/reggaeton vibe but it's original and catchy.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TwerkinLurkin   Paws Up 3,181
TwerkinLurkin

Just so we have the facts:

Ayo:

15 peak on iTunes.

66 peak on bb charts

Preformed on snl

No video

 

G.u.y

Peaked in the 30s-50s on iTunes

75 peak on bb charts

Preformed on late night with David Letterman 

High budget video

 

Dancing in circles

Hasn't entered the top 100 on itunes

Hasn't entered the bb charts 

No performances 

No video

No promo

 

Joanne

Peaked around the 80s on iTunes

Hasn't entered the bb charts

Comercial with the song in it ran in the us

No us performances 

No video

 

Hey girl

Peaked around the same places as Joanne on iTunes

No promo or performances 

 

John Wayne 

Peaked around 100-200s on iTunes

Not enter the bb charts

Had a video

Preformed on vsfs

 

Edited by TwerkinLurkin
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KingOfSpain   Paws Up 9,994
KingOfSpain

DIC stants and DH stans should embrace each other so A-No won't become a single tbh

  • Like 1
http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
grigioguy19   Paws Up 5,296
grigioguy19
4 minutes ago, junolxf said:

I lay around, touch myself to pass the time
I feel down, I wish you were mine

0beb51fe1234997dc24fbed23c5b14a4.gif

I close my eyes
Take a breath and I picture us in a place I can't recognize


giphy.gif

In the fire I call your name out

beyonce1.gif

Up all night tryin' to rub the pain out

1256823978_grinding_granny.gif

I love a future diamond certified smash hit

  • Like 1
Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustAnotherDay   Paws Up 8,396
JustAnotherDay
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

And Million Reasons charted just as well. Again, it was album release week. Promo singles do well on album release week, especially with promo. 

Million Reasons sold 10k more 

was NickARTPOP

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
grigioguy19   Paws Up 5,296
grigioguy19
3 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

It did not do good considering it was performed on SNL and on that fashion show. Stop lying to yourselves. A-NO will never happen and it's the truth.

UaJ5Gkd.gif

tea kettle boiling

  • Like 2
Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustAnotherDay   Paws Up 8,396
JustAnotherDay
1 minute ago, Stvrboy said:

Even G.U.Y charted in a better position after the SB. There's also a reason why Million Reasons was more succesful than A-NO. DIC has that trendy tropical/reggaeton vibe but it's original and catchy.

this just isn't true so I'm not gonna argue with you. 

was NickARTPOP

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FameHookah   Paws Up 949
FameHookah

The real question is why she hasnt performed DIC?

 

maybe its one of these songs that she hates and did to please her label

WTF is MDNA

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edonis   Paws Up 13,134
Edonis
Just now, NickARTPOP said:

Million Reasons sold 10k more 

And Million Reasons wasn't pushed as the 2nd single until the following week? What's your point? 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×