3rd Single   

724 members have voted

1. 1. Next Single

Featured Posts

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaOhhLaLa

I think she should discount all her songs for a week and which ever has the highest buys should be the next single.

I can't be the only one to see Come To Mama, Hey Girl, or Diamond Heart as the next single

ssslyboy
On 4/3/2017 at 10:04 AM, Solar said:

And to the ones trying it with DIC, that song is the equivalent of G.U.Y. so there's that

tumblr_inline_oludvxRimb1r0rcm1_500.gif

Fixed

13 hours ago, ssslyboy said:

Fixed

You wholeheartedly know that statement is wrong and need to start hangin out more often with the truth!

MonsterAura

With everything happening in the world I would actually love to see Angel Down as a single, followed by Come To Mama. It would be such a strong and beautiful message. :diane:

Doesn't necessarily have to be the 3rd, but at some point during the Joanne era :giveup:

gagzus

She's not releasing another single. But if she does whatever it is it won't do successfully because she doesn't have streaming power and she won't have time to promote it whatever it is.

But hypothetically speaking I'd want her to choose DIC but ONLY if it got a radio remix because the album version falls flat, especially that build up that legit goes nowhere

Lord Ryry
On 4/3/2017 at 6:23 PM, flopheart said:

DIC forever

DH is the most awful song gaga have ever made

what??????!!! it's one of her bests. 

The Z
On 03/04/2017 at 7:23 PM, flopheart said:

DIC forever

DH is the most awful song gaga have ever made

thank you

The Z
15 hours ago, Solar said:

You wholeheartedly know that statement is wrong and need to start hangin out more often with the truth!

No, it's obvious that DIC is G.U.Y. 2.0, he's right. A-YO is the new Gypsy, MR was the new DWUW.

Luke78619

I don't see why we'd only have two or three singles, less successful artists release six singles with six videos :lolly:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Phlop
2 hours ago, kevindjibouti said:

No, it's obvious that DIC is G.U.Y. 2.0, he's right. A-YO is the new Gypsy, MR was the new DWUW.

I feel like if DIC is made into a single and flops everyone who wanted it as a single will all of a sudden switch their minds and say "well I never wanted it as a single anyway". 

I strongly remember GUY was the fan favorite from ARTPOP. Every single discussion had bottoms raving about it constantly and disregarded Gypsy/Venus/MANiCURE which were better single choices. I think Gaga only made it a single BECAUSE it seemed like it was the fan favorite. Since it flopped, literally everyone pretends they never liked it or wanted it as a single.

A song about female masturbation ain't gonna go well at all. Gaga is not going to change the lyrics or collaborate with anyone. I don't even know where she could probably promote it this time of year. 

A-Yo atleast has some chance and it won't cripple her image. Tbh, if John Wayne hadn't had a video released already, I would've said that even has a better chance than DiC.

BYE

Rockets

DIAMOND HEART DUH

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

5 hours ago, kevindjibouti said:

Thats my opinion and in my mind you two are wrong! DiC is Joanne's obvious song crafted for radio (Gypsy).

+ Its time to let A-yo go, it already has pseudo-single status and Interscope wont try it again with ha. The did, didnt work, its done!

nattuggla

Imho they should just do a double-release. I am aware that one of them would not take off since usually double-releases are not working out. But with this solution we have increased chances that one of them will take off. If just one is released the chance of failure is higher thereon this diminshes the possibility of another single release. Let the GP decide what they want to hear and in this way I would hazard the consequences that one of them will be sacrifical lamb.

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived