opinion

3rd Single Debate

Decodekid

3rd Single   

724 members have voted

1. 1. Next Single

Featured Posts

Fernando Schultz

I don't know if DIC will flop or if it will be a hit, but if it flops, any other single choice will also flop, it's the catchiest song and it seems like a hit

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GhettoFabulous

Little A-yo's stay pressedT a-no's time passed and the hype is DEAD. We need something FRESH. My gosh give the other singles time to shine! All we've had so far(basically) is Million Skips and a-no so no 

giphy-10.gifWe need DIC or DH and don't tell me it'll flop etc cuz you never know until it's tried. My gosh the less obsessed we get about charting and stuff the better so what if DIC is "too explicit" lol and Diamond Heart "too loud" Gaga has never been safe anyways honeslty 

just another gay

I always wonder if DIC is not sexual will it still get so much love from you guys...

hope this time the fan favorite won't serve us GUY tea...:lolly:

Lion Heart

The next single should be a completely new song and be included in the re-release of Joanne. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Fernster7

I'm seriously getting G.U.Y. teas from DIC. Let's be honest, A-YO and Joanne are the tracks with most potential based on itunes performance. John Wayne would do tragic and DIC too.

Double releases are the worst idea ever, Gaga is no radio darling and she can't risk radio dividing the spins between two songs when she even struggles to make them spin only one.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

FrankGutz
5 hours ago, ashae said:

I don't care what all y'all say Hey Girl should be the third single it's just too good 

tumblr_lf8bfiD4IU1qf9lcdo1_500.gif

Came to say this  #TeamHeyGirl  :gaycat:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

MaryJaneHolland

Just ****ing release DIC and add Rihanna as a feature

everyone here is asking me why isnt she releasing anymore or does she have a new song :air:

FrankGutz
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Just ****ing release DIC and add Rihanna as a feature

everyone here is asking me why isnt she releasing anymore or does she have a new song :air:

My younger sister and ha husband is literally the GP and they have heard MILLION REASONS, and they love it, they have some spotify playlists with 5H, Justin Bieber, Chainsmokers, etc... and they have Perfect Illusion and MR there :sharon:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Dirtyicecreamz

Diamond Hearrttt!!! It's orginal + catchy. I loooooove DIC but i've heard the beat before too many tiimesss. 

Stop the music, Start the drama.

• Shadow pinned this topic
  • Jase unpinned this topic

Archived