3rd Single   

724 members have voted

1. 1. Next Single

Featured Posts

The Fame Joanne
5 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

don't state facts before it even happens :lolly:

MR says hi :lolly:

and if you're gonna say it was cause of The Super Bowl, no, it was because gaga did the Greatest Super Bowl. :lolly:

So if she got a hit, why can't she get another? :lolly: 

Then let's hope for Gaga to perform the greatest Super Bowl again for the 3rd single :lolly:

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Decodekid
2 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

Then let's hope for Gaga to perform the greatest Super Bowl again for the 3rd single :lolly:

NOT REALLY :lolly:

Gaga has earned respect once again.

If she releases a good DIC remix, a lyric video, performs it at the VMA's, she can do good :lolly:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

baptism
6 minutes ago, RF said:

I think MR slaying the radio, but sadly declining, has paved the way to other singles. It got really huge updates, so maybe now radios will play other singles by her

Sure, but obviously it was going to decline soon and I don't think the reaction to me saying it was time to start prepping a new single before MR started to decline was off base or anything other than smart business on my part, and the reaction was pretty fierce at the time. 

The Fame Joanne
7 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

NOT REALLY :lolly:

Gaga has earned respect once again.

If she releases a good DIC remix, a lyric video, performs it at the VMA's, she can do good :lolly:

We say "she earn respect again" repeatedly since 2014 :lolly: (C2C, Oscars, Super Bowl 50, Oscars again and now Super Bowl 51)

Decodekid
14 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

We say "she earn respect again" repeatedly since 2014 :lolly: (C2C, Oscars, Super Bowl 50, Oscars again and now Super Bowl 51)

thats exactly what i said

"Gaga has earned respect once again"

Im Harol don't tell anyone

The Fame Joanne
Just now, Decodekid said:

thats exactly what i said

"Gaga has earned respect once again"

You didn't understand my comment

I meant that we repeatedly say tht she gained respect, but it never lasts for a long time. And the noon-existend chart-success before the Super Bowl shows that all of those things didn't help her success-wis. The third single will flop if she doesn't have a Super Bowl sized promo which she won't have

LetsGetHigh
On 2/28/2017 at 2:31 AM, Supersonic said:

In your Clitoris-flicking induced delusion (mistaken for love), you just claimed that "A-Slay having more than one piece of promo" is an Alternative Fact, which you have just proven wrong. So what is the truth now? :oprah:

Realistically, Joanne, Hey Girl and A-YO seem to be the most commercially promising on iTunes. Dic(k)? Not to be found.

On Spotify, Flopping in Circles may have amassed significant streams but is that REALLY relevant when it's just bottoms listening to it every Friday night en masse while douching for a potential pick-up? I think not.

UaJ5Gkd.gif

im still screaming

Shadow

It has a video and is one of the strongest songs on Joanne, why wasn't John Wayne released as a single again?

Silence those demons... . 🖤

DonnieDarko
On 28.02.2017 at 1:06 AM, KingOfSpain said:

You can't stop the DIC power.

But the US radio can and will.

The Z
On 20/03/2017 at 2:52 PM, smokingthemall said:

Any song on the album but "Sinner's Prayer" :interestinga:

Sinner's Prayer over Come To Mama or Diamond Heart, dear

SergenGokdag
13 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

But the US radio can and will.

thats why i heard radio keep posting about it? its pop music sis so stop being so serious. She isnt adele. she can release whatever she wants. ok? 

Diamond Heart 💎

Early April: Lyric video for A-YO, and some weeks after release a fun video, and perform the song everywhere.

Late May (If A-YO flops) or June (if it doesn't): Lyric video and a video for DIC, and perform it everywhere.

We really need lyric videos for streaming, people like them more than just audios, look at Ed Sheeran, Katy Perry, etc

This thread :sharon:

Im okay with Hey Girl being a single, really fell in love with it the last few days :hor:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived