💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Studio songs where you sing the live version along ?

Oriane

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele

Oh god... during the SB51 halftime show me and my straight friends were watching and I was singing along to Bad Romance, and the part where she harmonizes "love love love i want your love" I harmonized it too bc I knew she would and quickly shut my mouth to hide my stan card :diane: luckily nobody noticed 

The one that ive been doing recently is the part in Telephone for the halftime show where she goes "IM BUSYYYY, yeah!"

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sylvanas

I always say 'hi mom, hi dad' in the middle of Million Reasons now :laughga:

I also say 'I love you dad!' Right before the third chorus in Joanne.

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Mister Gaga
7 hours ago, Interstellar said:

I always attempt to sing the crazy ass note she does in Million Reasons: "which parts I should belIEEVeee!"

Plus, in Gypsy, I always sing the high "I CAN BE" like she does live, after she says the lower "I can be" after the second pre-chorus.

this, always. Also:

Bad Romance's last chorus, last 'want your bad romance' (SB version)

DWUW, Chatty Man

ARTPOP feat. Elton (pre chorus, 'my ARTPOP could mean anything...anythiiiing!!)

Paparazzi, VMAs version

Hair, Howard Stern

arrtpop

Because she did this at my show, I always expect the "my heart can beat with bricks and strings" part of ARTPOP to be "my heart can beat WITH BRICKS AND STRINGS" and go really loud

aphrodite

Anderson123

Not really, not anymore. Back when she performed Lovegame and the acoustic version of Bad Romance at SNL me and my friends would sing the "A love game, A LOVE GAME!!" the way she screams it during that performance. Or Poker Face, Paparazzi, etc. We actually laughed at it because we all sang the new version without saying we'd do it because we used to watch everything she did.

TheJackMonster

This part of Poker Face on Jonathon Ross:

Ohh uohh ohh RAHH DAH DAHH DAHHHHH :awkney:

and 'I'm not lying, I'm just stunnin' with my love-glue-gunNEEHNN' :sis:

this is dumb but i watched this performance way too much now whenever i sing i say "this is the last one HAANDS UP" :emma::

FRANK1991

Paparazzi, Poker Face, Dance in the Dark, ARTPOP, Venus, Marry the Night, Hair, Million Reason, Gypsy

she has so many, they all sounded way better in the live version that's why she slays that's why she's the best

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

littlepotter
15 hours ago, Oriane23 said:

I didn't know how exactly to put this in the title so :

When you listen to Gaga songs, do you sometimes "forget" the original song and expect something she only did in live performances ? For example you listened to the live versions so many times that you're surprised to hear the studio song and "remember" that she originally sang this or that line that way ?

For example, for me :

Bad Romance : In the last chorus I always expect her to go higher and do the last "Want your bad roooooomaaaaaaaance" like in most live versions and then I remember she doesn't do it in the studio version.

Speechless : In the last chorus I always expect the "oooh" she does just after the "That I'll never talk again" at the beginning.

Marry the Night : I expect a "But I won't cry anymOOOoore" in the second verse.

Heavy Metal Lover : Just before the last chorus starts, I expect a "hands up !". I watched a video by fans who used the live version so it stuck in my head.

Aura : "But in the bedroom the size of him's more than enou-ou-ou-ou-ough". I think it was in the demo version too ?

G.U.Y : "Know you'll wear my MAKE-UP WELL" in a higher tone.

ARTPOP : For some reason, even now there's 1% part of me that thinks the "Free my mind..." part is at the beginning.

Donatella : "Get a spray tan on Holiday, in Paris baby" like she did at the last artRave.

Til it happens to you : In the last chorus I always think she's going to sing high, like at the Oscars.

Joanne : Now I expect the "Call me Joanne, XOXO Joanne" at the end.

Does it happen to you too ?

YES YES YES AND YES TO EACH ONE

WOW I'VE NEVER RELATED TO EVERY POST IN A THREAD LIKE THIS

I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME

chaeri pls

littlepotter
15 hours ago, MedusaX said:

Sometimes back in the day when she performed Poker Face live she'd go "and baby when it's love if its not rough it isnt funnnururronnurrrr oh woaahhhh"

I can hear it in my head, its hard to type out and spell lol

Yesssssssss

chaeri pls

littlepotter
8 hours ago, Sylvanas said:

I always say 'hi mom, hi dad' in the middle of Million Reasons now :laughga: 

Same oh my god :air:

chaeri pls

Kulture Kiari

For the longest, it bugged me everytime I would hear Just Dance and the lyrics she added live wouldnt come on. 

Just dance
Gonna be okay, been here before
Just dance
Spin that record baby, loud on the floor
Just dance
Can't hear my phone, when you don't call
Just dance, dance. 

Archived