💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Studio songs where you sing the live version along ?

Oriane

Featured Posts

JoanneMonster

Paparazzi in a lower key, and I harmonize Bad Romance. ''Caugh In a bad rÓmance, huh''

I See You

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ferrer Zorola

Always with every song of hers in fact that's one of the million  reasons why I stan ha 

LIFE IS GOOD

Cailleach

I sing the bridge of Poker Face as "check this hand cus I'm marvellous" instead of cutting off to the chorus. I sing "Aphrodite lady SEAshell bikini" like how she harmonises it in Venus. I sing the last Heavy Metal Lovers at the end of the song really loud like in the tour. I also sing the last line of MR like the Super Bowl performance when she sings it as "why don't you stay, stay, staaAaAAAaay" and I sing the last chorus as "I've got a hundred million reasons.... to WAAAALK AWAAAA-E-AAY"

That's not very born this way of you

Oh and also, I LOVE her version of Million Reasons at the royal variety, at the end where she goes "Tell me that you'll be the good one...... Stay......"

She does that in all her MR live versions but sometimes she over sings it or does it a bit differently, but its the Royal Variety version I love

JoanneMonster
1 minute ago, Decodekid said:

Million Reasons lol

Is hard to even fathom which parts i should BEEELIEEEEEEVE

but baby i just need one good one...... tell me that you'll be the good one.... 

baby I just need one good one.... stay.... won't you stay... hiiiiiiiiii

I See You

Sometimes back in the day when she performed Poker Face live she'd go "and baby when it's love if its not rough it isnt funnnururronnurrrr oh woaahhhh"

I can hear it in my head, its hard to type out and spell lol

JoanneMonster

I also sing ''I can't live without you, I can't breath without you, without you I'm nothing'' at the beginnig of Alejandro

I See You

HOTNebraskaGuy

I sing the John Wayne Bridge like she did at the VSFS

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Oriane
2 minutes ago, MedusaX said:

Sometimes back in the day when she performed Poker Face live she'd go "and baby when it's love if its not rough it isnt funnnururronnurrrr oh woaahhhh"

I can hear it in my head, its hard to type out and spell lol

I love when she does this kind of vocals, like she does the "ah ah ah ah ah" in Teeth !

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Skip to 3.20 - I could not possibly even try to spell this, but I love it, everytime I listen to the studio version I ridiculously try and imitate it

xoxo Craig

Gypsy, I harmonise at the "Some day in Jarkarta" bit. Well, actuallly that whole section😂 I think it may have been the Sukkiri live performance where she did this?

End Racism Now

I'm blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich and I'm in Newcastle you bitch. I sing that every time coz I love when she says Newcastle always nice to hear you home town,

Decodekid
1 minute ago, MedusaX said:

Skip to 3.20 - I could not possibly even try to spell this, but I love it, everytime I listen to the studio version I ridiculously try and imitate it

guara guraa hala guara hooolaaaa 

guara guraa hala guara hooolaaaa 

HvA2rEh.gif

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Archived